Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passions on Direct TV?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Soaps -> Passions on Direct TV?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoyoBeam
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Passions on Direct TV?      Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quote

It seems that my fav characters wont be joining with the move to directTV so I probably wont be interested in the show anymore, its a shame, I really did like that show... god i hate nbc!!! Think about the fans for once… oh well I guess I will start watching as the world turns again.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Passions      Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quote

The last episode on NBC is today, September 7th. To make matters worse, it's reported that NBC will leave the show's storyline "dangling" with several cliffhangers! Hopefully, they've co-ordinated that with DirecTv and the cliffhangers will be resolved on their episodes. We'd be interested in hearing more about which characters will not be making the move to DirecTv. Our information to this point was that most of them would be continuing their roles.

DirecTv has announced that they will air the show in the same 2pm eastern time slot and they will replay episodes in a "Marathon" format on the weekends. Maybe those of you without DirecTv can get a friend to record them for you.

While DirecTv has not said for sure whether their episodes will be available on YouTube or on their site, it's doubtful (NBC's are available online). They have stated that Passions will be exclusively on DirecTv.

For the Passions fans who want to subscribe, they are offering free installation, a free DVR or HD receiver upgrade, and a free portable DVD player.

SoyoBeam
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quote

Well I already have cable so that it for me, but I tried As the world turns and its actually pretty good and it air at the same time so I guess i'll stick to it.

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:24 am Reply with quote

I can't possibly do the DirectTV thing. I live in an area where it rains and storms a lot. When I once did have satellite tv, I missed the final 10 minutes of way too many shows!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quote

I just missed the last half hour of a two hour movie last week due to storms. That can really raise the old blood pressure! Luckily, it was on a pay movie channel and reran again a few days later so I got to see the end.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Soaps -> Passions on Direct TV? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved