Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOST
Goto page
Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> LOST
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOST Episodes missed      Tue May 02, 2006 11:39 am Reply with quote

I've been in the same situation with a series that I noticed late in the season. Here would be my choices in order of preference.

1st choice - find someone who has recorded them and borrow them.
2nd choice - Record the 3rd season episodes and get the 2nd season on dvd as soon as they come out ... watch them like crazy and somewhere around the 6th episode of season 3, you'll be caught up.
3rd choice - Buy season 2 episodes on dvd and watch them at a comfortable pace. Next year when season 3 comes out, do the same, etc.

jack

anybody heard?      Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quote

has anyone heard anything about new cast members or any cast members leaving next season Question

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Getting LOST and Tired!      Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quote

I find myself getting a bit tired of the current plotline at the camp of "The Others"!

Let's get back to the other characters we've learned to identify with a bit more ok?

I hope they heard me!

JazzLover

ABC! Why no LOST?      Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:39 am Reply with quote

I just noticed on your web page that LOST will not be on again until FEBRUARY! WHY?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOST on Hiatus      Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:42 pm Reply with quote

Many series will be taking off for the Christmas season. People are busy with things besides television and networks can no longer afford to produce episodes that won't be seen. Plus, regular viewers who miss an episode or two often don't come back.

BeachBoy

LOST final episode      Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quote

I can't wait for the final episode of LOST to air! I almost quit wathcing last season but i'm glad i didn't now! As we're slowing learning the answers to all of the island's misteries, it's really getting good!

AidansMom

LOST's final episode      Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quote

What a disappointing final episode! It made me feel like I wasted my time watching the whole series. I won't spoil it for those who may watch the ending in the future but I will say that it was not exactly original.

Elizabeth_I

Re: LOST's final episode      Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 am Reply with quote

AidansMom wrote:
What a disappointing final episode! It made me feel like I wasted my time watching the whole series. I won't spoil it for those who may watch the ending in the future but I will say that it was not exactly original.

The last episode disapointed me too(
I'd been expecting something more interesting, but it can't be helped

Daria25

Lost final episode      Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am Reply with quote

The writers left about 50 unanswered questions and just ended the show as if they were tired of it. Major disappointment.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 am Reply with quote

I'm a die hard sci-fi fan and have experienced many books, movies and TV shows that have had a mystical storyline similar to LOST. Unfortunately, LOST ended the show with one of the most often used conclusions to that type of series. It struck me as lazy on the part of the writers.

Otherwise it was a great show but the ending definitely stunk!

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quote

For all those ardent fans of the Lost television series, I have a some important news for you. If, for some reason, you have not been able to keep track of what has been happening with this series, then you have come to the right place. I am going to get you up to date with information that you have longed for.

Sadly, for all you hardcore fans of this television series, everything must eventually come to an end. The final season of this particular series is expected to end on the 23rd of May 2010. Depending upon the country you reside in and based on the cable operator you use, the series may be telecast in accordance with your local air dates. Hence, check with your cable operator so that you don’t miss the gripping action of this final season.

As you all know, Lost television series was first broadcast on the 22nd of May 2004. After running for 6 successful years, this series is being brought to an end in 2010. Lost, started with a plane crash on a mysterious island. The hard descent of the flight and the crash itself left a lot of people dead. Once crashed, we saw a lot of bloodshed due to certain scientific experiments that were conducted on this island.

We also came to see how the survivors of each part of the plane came together and what transpired in the mean time. This particular series really got every single on of us fans glued to our television sets on the day it was aired. I would have to say that this particular series definitely had everything in it.

From sci-fi thrillers to romance, clandestine relationships to murder everything was intriguingly put together. The Lost television series had a different approach to that of every other series that we have come across for so long. Lost was one show where there were two story lines that were blended really well. Each episode had one or two main characters and the entire episode was based on both the story lines of the same character.

Lost is one of the few TV series that had more than 20 million viewers. This particular series is also known to have won a lot of awards. An Emmy was won by this series in 2005, British Academy Television Awards in 2005, A Golden Globe in 2006, and in the same year it also won the Screen Actors Guild Award.

The Lost television series is the brain child of Lloyd Braun whose ideas for this particular series came by as a cross between the reality show “Survivor”, TV series Gilligan’s Island, the movie Castaway and the novel Lord of the Flies. The pilot episodes of Lost were broken down into two parts and were so elaborately done that they were the most expensive production in the ABC network’s history.

The plot twists were admittedly a bit confusing at times for some viewers but everything made sense after viewing the final episode. If you're one of those fans that loved the show but left during one of those confusing times, you simply must at least find some way to watch the final episode via an online video site, "on demand", Dvd, or in rerun! You won't be sorry you did!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> LOST All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved