Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi, I'm new and need HELP in Naming a tv show from the 70s !

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Hi, I'm new and need HELP in Naming a tv show from the 70s !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVHAPPY

Hi, I'm new and need HELP in Naming a tv show from the 70s !      Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quote

Hi, I'm stumped in trying to recall the name of a tv program that was either Canadian/American in the 70s and would appreciate any help with this, it's driving me crazy....Thanks !
All I can recall about it, was, in the show's opening, there was a theme song playing while the scene was that of a caravan type wagon trailer going down a road with the name of the tv show, and it had the word "THEATRE" in it's title, and I'm not sure whether or not it was Canadian /American and if it was strictly a children's show or one for all ages to enjoy. It was about different theatrical stories.
Does this ring any familiar bells with anyone else !?

Please help me out with at least name of tv program. Thanks- TVHAPPY

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name of a TV show      Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quote

Well. That's not much to go on.

The only show I can find that had the word "Theatre" in the title (with the "re" spelling rather than "er"), was on the air in the 1970s, and had a different theatrical type show each episode was, "Masterpiece Theatre".

I have no idea whether that series ever began with a caravan type wagon or not but otherwise, it fits your description.

Good Luck!

phil thomas

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quote

there was a show from that era called " story-time theatre "
not sure if it was canadian or american, if I remeber correctically many of the shows had a moral to them like aesops fables ...hope this helps

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Hi, I'm new and need HELP in Naming a tv show from the 70s ! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved