Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need a show title

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Need a show title
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redmetalpenguin

Need a show title      Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:21 pm Reply with quote

Years ago there was a television show on about a detective who got stabbed on the roof of a building after chasing after a criminal. He almost died. When he recovered he realized he could see the ghosts of dead people (First one I remember was a dark haired girl humming and leading him to an underground nightclub) and helped them solve their murders. Does anyone remember the name of this show. It's driving me nuts trying to think of it.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Haunted?      Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:01 am Reply with quote

The only series that I can think of that even remotely fits your description is a 2002 series titled, "Haunted".

It starred Matthew Fox as Frank Taylor, a cop turned private detective who gained the ability to see dead people after nearly being killed. He then helped those dead people to solve their own murders.

I don't remember all of the particulars, but it seems to me that Frank was critically injured in a shootout though, not a stabbing.

It was a UPN series that only ran for 7 episodes even though 13 had been produced.

I hope that's it!

redmetalpenguin

show title      Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:43 am Reply with quote

Bingo! Thanks a bunch. You're the best Smile

BeachBoy

Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:58 am Reply with quote

Crazy knows his TV, huh?

Bornin1963

Name of TV Show daughter Lydia wore a night brace      Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quote

Hi
Could someone find the Name of TV Show from 70's probably.
The daughter Lydia wore a night brace.
The dad drew cartoon sketches that came to life about his family.
During the opening of each show I think the dad said "This is my life and welcome to it"
Please help me find the name! Thanks.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

My World and Welcome to it tv show      Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quote

You were close. The title of the show was actually, "My World and Welcome to it". It was broadcast for one season (1969-70).

William Windom who is probably best known for his role on the series, "The Farmer's Daughter", was the dad on My World and Welcome to it.

Click on the linked series' titles above for more information at our site.

Bornin1963

Thanks!      Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quote

Thank you so much. Didn't even think to look in the 60's Tv list!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Need a show title All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved