Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aqua Boy and Sub tv Show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Aqua Boy and Sub tv Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soundman

Aqua Boy and Sub tv Show      Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:10 am Reply with quote

Does anyone remember a cartoon in the 80's that was a boy who swam through the water by chewing gum so he could breath and had water jet type boots that he would tap together and propelled him through the water is was a cartoon. I though it was aqua boy cant find any information.

Sea Sub Show
There was as well a black and white when it started sub tv show (not Seaquest) before that. the show did go color later. They encounters sea creaters and other things. The sub had a glass type wrap around window in the front of it and a round circle at the front that they could beam things out of. They had a flat style sub that came from the sub and could go though the water and as well fly in the air.

I am going batty trying to figuare them out.

thanks all

Soundman

Marine Boy      Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quote

I did final find information the show was called marine Boy and it was in the 60' (I am Getting Old)

JazzLover

Marine Boy tv show      Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quote

Hey! That's sweet! It looks as if it might be one of the first Japanese cartoon shows to be brought to the English-speaking world!

I did some research and the gum that Marine Boy used to breath underwater was called "oxygum". He also used Jet Boots to move at tremendous speeds through the water and he had a friendly dolphin that helped Marine Boy whenever he needed help.

I wouldn't mind seeing that show! If anyone knows where even one episode can be found, I'd appreciate hearing about it!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Aqua Boy and Sub tv Show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved