Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Outer Limits or Twilight Zone Episode from the 90's

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Outer Limits or Twilight Zone Episode from the 90's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark

Outer Limits or Twilight Zone Episode from the 90's      Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find out the title of an episode of Outer Limits or Twilight Zone (or maybe another series) that I saw sometime in the late 90's.

The epsiode was about a place/time where/when the currency was time itself. People were born with their own clock or timer giving them a certain number of days or hours. Each person would then be in charge of how much time they had before they died. If they bought or sold anything or made business deals, they would use hours or minutes of their time to complete the trade.

Anyone know the episode of the show I'm talking about?

Thanks

Mark

No one knows?      Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes So after over 200 views, no one knows ?!?! Embarassed

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Twilight Zone Episode      Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quote

I've seen them all and that doesn't "ring any bells" in my mind.

By the way, 200 page views is nothing. Far less than 1% of people are willing to leave a post on a forum. Most just read what others have posted.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Outer Limits or Twilight Zone Episode from the 90's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved