Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Animated shows on HBO

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Animated shows on HBO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonlover

Animated shows on HBO      Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:04 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know the name of this show? I don't remember much about it but I can't stop thinking of it. It was animated and reminds me of the movie Sin City. The one episode I remember clearly is this musician playing the bongos all night. When he's done his hands are bleeding and he goes home. Then the next day he does it all over again. It was real graphic with blood and nudity. Some other episodes had lesbian lovers who double-crossed each other and ended up in the same jail cell. I hope someone can help.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

HBO Animated TV Series      Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:52 am Reply with quote

The only thing that even remotely comes to mind is "Spawn". I'm not sure whether all of your description fits that series or not, but Spawn was animated, bloody, and contained nudity.

Dragonlover

Animated shows on HBO      Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:50 am Reply with quote

It's definately not Spawn. I have that on DVD.

rekha

Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quote

Animated shows on HBO are beautiful to see,they are also very intresting.animated shows suitable for kids .There are comedies The , dramas . Yup, May 22nd is a good day for TV-on-DVD.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Animated shows on HBO All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved