Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invasion
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Invasion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pina

Invasion      Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quote

I heard that last week's episode of Invasion was the last one...is this true? Was it the season finale? or was the show cancelled?
Tks.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote

I've heard several sources say that episodes of Invasion will return in April. The most often mentioned date is the 19th. I could find nothing at ABC's site but others are swearing that there were spots on TV which said "Back in April".

Anyone else hear more? Anything about a second season? I've heard prospects aren't that good for Season 2, but again, nothing confirmable.

nobody

invasion      Sat May 27, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad sad to say that last weeks episode was the last one, but it is supposed to be back soon but, there are reprts of it being cencelled. Crying or Very sad

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looks like Invasion is Gone!      Sun May 28, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quote

Several sources including TV Guide have now reported that Invasion will definitely not be renewed for another season.

Condolences to the fans! I know it hurts to lose a series you love. It's happened to me many times!

JIMBO

INVASION      Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quote

Invasion was cancelled- Why? ABC still runs crap like 'America's Funniest Home Videos' and 'Family Matters' is probably still on for all we know. They've given 'Jake in Progress' numerous second chances. They give us a show that's just as interesting as 'Lost', with a plot and intirguing characters and then they kill it....
The suits NEVER get it right. 'Lost' succeeded because they forced you to watch- they played it Wednesday and again on Saturday and maybe Sunday, too if they were in a good mood. Are you starting to suspect that they're making up the plot as they go along? (Remember 'Twin Peaks'?) But hey- if 'Grey's Anatomy' isn't sappy or moronic enough for you, 'Desperate House' is still on and will probably have a spin-off or two-just wait!
But cancel Invasion? Wedensday was a double-header with 'Lost' as the lead in.....Jeez. I wonder what's on NBC?

upset

Invasion      Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quote

this better not be the last time i watch invasion,there is nothing else to watch that night,i hope they will see how we enjoyed that show and bring it back,i have to know how the daughter will turn out!! Sad

KATYRED

SHOW CANCELLED      Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quote

I agree with JIMBO not many shows I really like but this was #1 for me. Not much to watch anymore.

colleen

invasion      Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote

:?my husband and i were really involved in invasion, couldn't wait for the next episode. it truly was refreshing and entertaining. we love all of the cast members!! Sad please put it back on the air! we are evidently just a hand full of people out there voiceing our opinions!!! can you imagine the numbers, please give it a shot Exclamation Crying or Very sad

Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quote

I loved invasion and hope it returns!!

peanut

invasion tv show      Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quote

They have to at least wrap it up....I hatewhen they do this, just leave us hanging...at least with farscape they came back with a wrap up. This was a great show. I have to agree with others, they leave the crap on and cancel the good shows. Please, please don't cancel this show or at least wrap it up.

peanut

Has anyone heard if they will continue      Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quote

Has anyone heard anything different??????? Will there be another season????

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Invasion Return?      Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:33 am Reply with quote

When TV Guide says it definitely won't return to ABC, you can be 99.9% sure that won't happen.

With all the channels out there today looking for programming, there's always a possibility. Even that's slim though as those channels are rarely willing to pay the same salaries or spend the same money on other production costs.

hippie

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quote

:oops this sucks i want to see what happened abc brought back all these stupid shows nobody watches and now the onlyyy good show is lost??? we use to watch invasion after lost everbody did this is so wrong you guys have to bring it back that show was
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.. Question

mzdionne

What happened to INVASION?      Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quote

They just have to bring INVASION back they left us hanging. I really loved that show and cannot understand why they would not put out another season of it. I loved that show. WHY?????

Re: What happened to INVASION?      Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:15 pm Reply with quote

[i agree maybe the show was hitting home with the goverment

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Invasion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved