Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please check our FAQs before posting that something is wrong
Goto page
Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Report Problems/Errors Here Or At Our Site -> Please check our FAQs before posting that something is wrong
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Changes to Blue's Clues page      Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quote

I was able to verify that the actors names and roles you've stated are correct except that I could find no reference to a "Steven" Schmidt and I found hundreds of references to an actor named "Stephen" Schmidt, so I did change that. I also couldn't find any reference to what seasons they appeared on anywhere. My sources all either didn't mention them at all or didn't list the seasons they voiced their characters. So as you're my only source, I took your word for that.

I've made the changes on our Blue's Clues page!

Thanks for the information!

thejxtr

the last of my favorite missiong shows      Fri May 09, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quote

"The Bob Cummings Show" (aka: "Love That Bob")
"The People's Choice" (with Jackie Cooper and Cleo the Dog)
"Amos and Andy Show"

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

New TV Show Pages      Sat May 10, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quote

I have added the majority of requested pages from everyone to the list. For the last year or so, I've been concentrating more on adding information (trivia, theme song lyrics, etc) to the existing pages but I will eventually get back to adding more new ones.

You can find The Bob Cummings Show at the site. It's listed under the name they used when the show went into syndication. Just check out our Love That Bob TV Show Page.

cchalm

Hawaii 5-0      Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quote

On Hawaii 5-0, you seemed to have missed one of the regular characters. The actor Zulu played the character "Kono"; don't know if either one of them had a last name.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hawaii Five-0 Zulu      Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quote

I added Zulu and several other characters to our "Hawaii Five-0 TV show page. I also added information on what seasons each character was on the series.

Thanks for the tip!

tearose2750

Ben Casey - Vince Edward and Bettye Ackerman      Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quote

Bettye Ackerman was not married to Vince Edwards in real life. Bettye was the wife of Sam Jaffe (1956 - till his death in 1984 from cancer). I was an art student at Otis Institute while Bettye was there and got to know her. many people probably do not know that Bettye Ackerman (Jaffe) was not only a wonderful actress but also a very talented artist. Bettye passed away in Columbia, South Carolina on November 1, 2006 from a stroke. Bettye was one of the nicest and real people I have ever met.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ben Casey Page Error      Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quote

You're absolutely correct!

That page is many years old so I have no idea where I got the idea that Vince and Bettye were married. Probably from a bad source.

Anyway ... thanks for the info! That trivia item has been deleted for the Ben Casey TV Show Page.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Report Problems/Errors Here Or At Our Site -> Please check our FAQs before posting that something is wrong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved