Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Muppet Show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Children -> The Muppet Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karenmcv

The Muppet Show      Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote

Hello all....this evening there was a showing of the best bits of The Muppet Show(in the UK).

I loved this series and wanted to check the air dates twix the US and UK. Haven't found the answer yet. I came across this site and noticed that on your database for this show you have no air dates for Season Two.

This information is available at the Internet Movie Database. The link is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074028/epcast . I don't know how one gets updates on the tv shows listings here, but I hope someone will be enabled to update the Muppet Show listing.

Ta
Karen Smile

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quote

Several of the other TV show sites give those dates but they are incorrect. Sometimes sites list the copyright dates or production dates. Those are not the same as the original air dates.

If you notice, very few of those dates are for the same night of the week. They vary all over the place. That's a pretty good bet that they are incorrect.

Actually, The Muppet Show was a "syndicated only" program which means that all stations running that show did not necessarily air the episodes at the same time.

We've been able to verify that the airdates for all of the other seasons are correct for when the majority of stations aired those episodes. To date, we have only seen the air dates you refer to at a few sources, non official and as we said earlier, the airdates seem unlikely.

We have added a note about this on our Muppet Show page. You can see it at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/muppetshow.html

Thanks for visiting our site!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Children -> The Muppet Show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved