Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bonanza

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> Bonanza
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bonanza      Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:13 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Bonanza forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Bonanza or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Bonanza, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/bonanza.html

Thanks for visiting!

Bonanza - Life on the Ponderosa      Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quote

What a great show Bonanza was! A family builds an empire and then does whatever necessary to keep others from trying to take it away.

At the same time, they rescue poor widows, oppressed homesteaders, and others in need.

A great story about a time when you had to be tough to survive or find the very rare tough guy who also cared enough to help ... Enter the Cartwrights!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bonanza      Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quote

I'll never forget Bonanza because it was the first TV show I ever saw in Color!

Even though I was pretty young then (8-years-old), I do remember being excited when my dad said he was bringing home one of those new-fangled color TV sets. Bonanza sold a bunch of those!

That colorfull NBC Peacock will remain forever etched in my memory! I mean, that was really a change! I recall actually being shocked at the difference. When whatever black and white program changed over to that Peacock, it was like a refreshing summer rain after a scorching day!

I know it probably sounds nuts to those of you who didn't live through it, but it was one of those moments you never forget. Maybe something equivalent to your first ride on an airplane and airplanes were somethng brand new to the world. Can you imagine?

ray

guest star      Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quote

can you tell me the name of theguest star in the episode The First Born

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bonanza TV Show Guest Star      Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quote

There are four guest stars credited in that episode. They are:

Barry Coe, Eddy Waller, Don Beddoe, and Ben Erway.

ray

bonanza      Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quote

thank you for guest names in the first born

TVJunkie

Dan Blocker      Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quote

He was one of the first celebrities to die that I can remember and it really freaked me out I was pretty young around 7 and I watched the show all the time. Just a tid bit his son was on Bonanza the next generation.

biblewis

g sis female co-star      Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quote

Who was the red-head who played on "She walks in beauty?"

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quote

The only two actresses that are credited for that episode are Jeanne Cooper and Gena Rowlands.

I hope that helps!

ronrony2k

How many men did each of the Cartwrights kill?      Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quote

How many men did each of the Cartwrights kill during the during the show? I am a huge fan! Has anyone ever kept track? Thats a lot of killin' through fourteen seasons? Who has the most kills? Pa, or little Joe?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved