Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What was the name of that show?? Please help

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> What was the name of that show?? Please help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yeknod

What was the name of that show?? Please help      Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:33 pm Reply with quote

A comedy series I saw the pilot of, but am not sure how many, if any more, where made.

It involved a retired cop/hero/spy or something who moved into the suburbs and found that his neighbour was in fact his arch enemy and nemesis from his previous work/life

The show followed them as they tried to kill each other I think but were involved in day to day suburban scrapes.

Please can someone help me find the title of this show.

yeknod

Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quote

The show was from the mid to late 90s I think, but I don't know any of the actors in it. HELP!!!!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:19 am Reply with quote

I checked out EVERY prime-time show for the 1997-1998 season and couldn't find anything that fit your description.

Without at least one actor's name, a definite season, a network, or some other info to narrow it down ... I don't have a clue! Sorry! Crying or Very sad

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> What was the name of that show?? Please help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved