Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Day Break
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Day Break
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Day Break      Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:56 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Day Break forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Day Break or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Day Break will be a drama series on ABC starring Taye Diggs as Detective Brett Hopper. If you would like to read more information about the series, check out our:

Day Break Page!

Jackson

Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:14 am Reply with quote

Absolutely believeable plot man! A brother with a rock solid alibi gets arrested anyway! Happens every day!

CB JD ZD

DAY BREAK      Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:49 am Reply with quote

PLEASE-----whatever "it happens everyday". It's going to be an awesome show and it hasn't gotten enough coverage!!!!! Just get over it and tell people about it so we can watch it! I haven't met one person who has seen previews for it. What's up?????

Mac

theme song      Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quote

who sings the Day Break theme song?

JazzLover

Day Break better be good!      Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quote

If Day Break stinks, I WILL BE UPSET! If it's gonna take LOST's time slot for 10 weeks, it better be good!

Day Break Cast

BRINGDAYBREAKBACK

I want Day Break Back!!      Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:53 pm Reply with quote

Day Break is the best show on T.V. in a long, long time. Lost started out good and now everyone on the island is wacked!
My husband and I don't watch allot of T.V. and we finally found a show that is interesting enough for our time and they pull it. We are ticked. They can't pull it we want to know what happens. I don't care if there is only 1/2 million people watching it. You can't pull it and put some dumb sitcom reruns in its place. BRING DAY BREAK BACK!![/u]

tamekare

what happened to my favorite show      Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quote

I really love this show. My son and I have been watching it since the beginning. It hasn't come in the last two weeks? Could someone please let me know. I live in Homer, Louisiana! Please get back to me as soon as possible. Is it coming on a different station? It is coming on at a different time? Please!

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:16 pm Reply with quote

I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS INCREDIBLE ACTION FILLED SHOW. IT'S AGREAT RIDE. BUT I DID NOT SEE IT 12/27/06. BRING IT BACK!!!

bookman

Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quote

i agree with you,channel 6 gets you involved in a program then pulls it.they did it last year with the alien movie.that is the last serial i watch on channel 6

lannp

What's the deal???      Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quote

I agree with all of you! Bring Day Break Back!!! Everytime ABC begins a new series you have to question if it will be on the air tomorrow! I wrote them a comment but you know they will never read it. ABC, WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE???

Amanda

BRING DAYBREAK BACK      Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quote

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? YOU PUT A REALLY GREAT TV SHOW ON AND THEN CUT IT OFF! NOW THATS REALLY GONNA BOOST YOUR RATINGS ABC!!!!! I LOOKED FORWARD EVERY WEEK TO WATCHING IT THEN BAM YOU GUYS HAVE TO ACT STUPID AND CUT IT OFF! IM SOO NOT GONNA WATCH ANYTHING THAT YOU PUT BACK ON B/C IM SICK OF ALL THE BULLSHIT FROM YOU GUYS. ANYWAYS, NOW THAT YOU GOT MY ATTENTION WHAT HAPPENS AT THE FINALE?

jcs

Bring Day Break Back      Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quote

[/b]I I work 6 days a week Wednesday being my only day off I look forward to curling up in my bed with a cup of coffee whiling watching Day Break .Please bring the show back can't wait to see what happens.

J ,Smith

The Parkmonds

Cancelling Daybreak      Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quote

My Husband and I enjoyed watching Daybreak on Wed. nights this is one of the few shows he and I love to watch together. Every episode kept us hooked. And for the past few weeks we've been searching with tivo as to when the next upcoming episode is??? Now we know,Unfortunately ABC clearly doesn't care about the many devoted viewers. It's crazy we will never really know who set Hopper up and what did his sister have to do with this?? I love Taye diggs and the rest of the cast too bad they couldn't give this a chance. Shame on you ABC!!! Evil or Very Mad

tv addict

daybreak gone      Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quote

I'm with everybody they take off an interesting show and then put some dumb show in it's place that makes no sense. I watched the last 10 minutes of it and just figured out it's just tyring to "Friends". I'd rather be watching Daybreak at least it was just starting to make sense to me. Maybe they figured after they got his partner out of trouble with her druggie boyfriend the series was over, and nobody cared about what happened to his girlfriend's ex and the guy who was responsible for the whole day repeating itself! You know the last show we got to see where the one guy offs the boss and he says next time it could be you....Then the show disappears!

victoriouslg

Daybreak cancelled? Say it ain't so!      Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quote

Please promote it properly and bring it back!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Day Break All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved