Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ghost Whisperer

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Ghost Whisperer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doino

Ghost Whisperer      Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:04 am Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me who plays Melinda's mother in Ghost whisperer?
Your help would be greatly appreciated. Confused

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ghost Whisperer      Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quote

Oscar nominee (for the 1987 film, "Fatal Attraction") and Golden Globe Winner (for the 1993 film, "Short Cuts"), Anne Archer plays Melinda's mother on Ghost Whisperer. So far, she's only appeared on episodes #15 and #20, but let's hope to see more of her.

The contrast between the way her character handles her abilities and the way Melinda does is kind of interesting!

For anyone who hasn't been there yet, feel free to visit our Ghost Whisperer page!

Update - June 11, 2008: Anne Archer has appeared on two additional episodes (#45 & #62)

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rebruf

Melinda & Jim's Bedroom set      Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can get their bedroom set? I love it!! I've been looking for the perfect bed for 10+ years and finally found it . . . on TV - go figure Rolling Eyes Any info would be appreciated! Very Happy

gidget1959

poem      Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:54 pm Reply with quote

can anyone tell me the name of the poem read during melindas best friends funeral i used to have it hanging on my refrig but my parakeet got hold of it and chewed up the first 3 paragraphs (said it was very tasty!) seriously very pretty poem about rememberance thanks in advance

time and place      Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:36 am Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what time and channel ghost whiperer comes on? It would also really help if someone knew the time it comes on in Virginia.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ghost Whisperer Air Time      Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quote

Ghost Whisperer is broadcast on Friday night at 8 PM Eastern time on CBS. Virginia is in the Eastern Time Zone.

BeachBoy

Is Ghost Whisperer being cancelled?      Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote

I saw a thread at Yahoo Answers where several people said that Ghost Whisperer was cancelled! Tell me it's not true!

Steve H

Re: Is Ghost Whisperer being cancelled?      Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quote

BeachBoy wrote:
I saw a thread at Yahoo Answers where several people said that Ghost Whisperer was cancelled! Tell me it's not true!

There's nothing official on this show either way - so anything is possible. However, it continues to lead its time period on Friday nights, and CBS should consider themselves lucky to be able to successfully fill the slot. I've read that Medium is in bigger trouble, and that Numb3rs is also considered to be "probably" canceled. Cold Case is also "on the chopping block." None of these are official, yet, though. If I had to bet on it, I'd put my money on a renewal for GW. It's definitely not canceled yet! We'll find out officially later in May.

JazzLover

Last night's Ghost Whisperer episode      Sat May 15, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quote

The Ghost Whiperer episode that was on last night was great! How do the writers think of that stuff? Two twins, one dies young, and the other one's ghost sticks around for 15 years or so while making his image appear to age along with his living twin. I liked it a lot!

Steve H

Tue May 18, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quote

And in the category "Why I'm not a professional gambler" -- reports are coming in today that Ghost Whisperer is canceled, along with a number of other shows, including Cold Case. Medium is coming back. Apparently there's some hope that ABC might pick up GW (as they own the show on the production side), but it's a slim hope. Here's a link to one story on the subject: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hNp237SR8Mq66QCQ4SVvLoX68IwAD9FPFBR00

Official announcement to come tomorrow.

JazzLover

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 am Reply with quote

I absolutely hated it when they killed off Jim and had his "essence" go into that other dude's body! I think a lot of people quit watching then as did I. Notice that they quickly quit mentioning it altogether but by that time, many viewers had moved on.

Elizabeth_I

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 am Reply with quote

JazzLover wrote:
I absolutely hated it when they killed off Jim and had his "essence" go into that other dude's body! I think a lot of people quit watching then as did I. Notice that they quickly quit mentioning it altogether but by that time, many viewers had moved on.

oh god i was just about to continue watching it and you really took me out of this... thank you)

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Ghost Whisperer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved