Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coach
Goto page
Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Coach
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JazzLover

Judy Watkins the basketball coach      Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
What did coach call Judy, Dauber's girlfriend?

All I can remember about her is that her last name was Watkins and she was also the woman's basketball coach.

forinbbr

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me the name of Luther's dog (the bassett hound) on Coach?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Luther's Dog's name      Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quote

Luther's dog was named, "Quincy". Luther often pulled him around in a red wagon. On the episode titled, "The Belly of the Beast", Quincy bit a chearleader and Coach Fox defended the dog in court. Mr. Kimble's Irish Setter on "Green Acres" was also named "Quincy". Quincy passed away in season 8. I think it was on the episode titled, "There's Got To Be A Mourning After - Part 1" but I'm not positive.

Isn't trivia great!

jdogster

Help finding an episode.      Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quote

Hello all,

I am looking for an episode of Coach (not sure which season) where Luther is totally rude toward the coach (sorry, I can't remember more than that) but keeps telling Hayden that he has to keep forgiving him because he is Coach's friend. I am a teacher and when ever I am talking about "unconditional positive regard" in Psychology class, that particular show pops into my head. I have recently joined Netflix and I can stream the shows but would love to be able to identify that episode without watching them all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Smile!

foreverwingnut

Coach episode out of context      Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quote

Coach is one of my all-time favorite sitcoms and it's great to watch it again now that Netflix is showing it. It's clear from the poor ratings of the 7th season that changes had to be made, so this would explain why the cituation seems rushed in the final two episodes of that season to move Coach Fox to the pros. The episode prior to this two-part finaly was titled, "Don't Get Mad, Get Coolie" and it is out-of-context. In the episode, Christine is still a news anchor and Kelly is still in college, reeling from her recent break-up with Stewart. Can someone explain why this episode is so out-of-context? If I were to guess, I would say it would have to do with the aforementioned poor ratings and the staff needed some time to plan the sudden change in format, so a sudden filler was needed. This must have been a previously unreleased episode, but one part of it appears in an earlier "highlights" episode where Mary Hart interviews Coach Fox. It's a bit confusing, really, and I can't find any info on it.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Coach All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved