Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please get me this 70's show name?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> please get me this 70's show name?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zahidhasan

please get me this 70's show name?      Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:31 am Reply with quote

hi everybody,

i remember a show from my childhood and trying to figure out the name of the series. there wasa boy and his sister was stuck in a jungle/island after a private/small plane crash. there was a cylindrical robot with hook and tubulike arm. but no leg i am afraid. there was also some human like creature covered with long hair. they always try to capture them but worshiped the robot. so anybody? i just cant remember the name of the small series.it was on air in my country during 79 to 81.please could you help me here. and thank for reading.

Last edited by zahidhasan on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total

RRicci
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Re: please get me this 70's show name?      Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:11 pm Reply with quote

zahidhasan wrote:
hi everybody,

i remember a show from my childhood where a boy and his sister was stuck in a jungle/island after a private plane crash. there was a cylindrical robot with hook and tubulike arm. but no leg i am afraid. there was also some human like creature covered with long hair. they always try to capture them but worshiped the robot. so anybody? i just cant remember the name of the small series.it was on air in my country during 79 to 81.
thank for reading.

you say it aired in your country. It might be helpful to say what country you're taking about

zahidhasan

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 am Reply with quote

I am from Bangladesh.
sorry for late reply.thanks for the effort. Smile

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> please get me this 70's show name? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved