Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In The Heat of The Night
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> In The Heat of The Night
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lrbloom

In The Heat Of The Night DVDS      Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know when or if this show will be released on DVD?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quote

As of today there are unfortunately no plans to release In the Heat of the Night on Dvd.

Keystoner

In the heat of the Night TV Show      Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:40 pm Reply with quote

Am wondering if anyone knows or has heard when they will put In the heat of the Night out on DVD. This was a great show and i have seen alot of interest in purchasing the DVD. Thanks

Keystoner

Regarding the song to In the heat of the Night      Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quote

To those interested in the song from the show In the Heat of the Night. The show is on WGN weekdays from 11:00 to 1:00 and on Saturday mornings same channel from 9:00 to 11:00. Always enjoyed hearing the title song. thanks

focal12

HELLO!!      Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quote

I had no idea that this site existed, it's noce to kmnow other people are crazy about this show too!! I try to catch it on WGN any days I hasppen to be home Very Happy

NIGHTWALKER193

Which episodes are these from?      Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 am Reply with quote

I remember two episodes of In The Heat of The Night, which I saw back in 1994. I think they may be "The Pig Woman of Sparta" and "Don't Look Back" Part 2, but I'd like to be sure. One involved a red-haired woman who was later found hanging near a shed. She had long wavy red or orange hair and was large and broad. She was wearing a light sweater and floral dress and sun hat as she went out to a shed, holding an axe. There may have been pigs around. Later, at night, Virgil, Bubba, and others found her hanging near the shed, and laid her body on the ground. She had a horrible dark rope burn around her neck.

The other episode involved a voodoo doll. Virgil and a couple, possibly black, were standing on the sidewalk in front of a house. Virgil had a brown paper lunch bag and took a small doll out of it. I thought the doll looked like an octopus or spider, but it may have been a person. It was black, made of stuffed cloth, with a blue baseball cap and wide eyes made of two white circles with black dots in the middle, and a red circle or oval for the mouth. It had a noose around its neck. The woman looked and the doll and went into the house crying. I was 11 at the time and asked my mom what that meant, since I'd heard about voodoo dolls and that sticking pins in them caused pain. She said a noose on it meant death

Massachusetts

Hi!      Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote

I just discovered this site today, and I notice that none of the posts are recent. I hope this doesn't mean that you guys have lost interest!
I watch ITHOTN every day on WGN. and also on YouTube. I love all things Sparta! My fantasy lover is the incredibly gorgeous and sexy Lonnie Jamison. I know it's a little quirky to be in lust w/ a man who's 16 years dead, but that's why they're called fantasies, right???
Amazon.com has a voting thing where you can click if you would buy Heat DVDs. So if enough people click...........
Hope to hear from you!

Cissymae

V J. Trundel's real name      Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:20 am Reply with quote

This is for Rednecktech516. After searching the internet i finally found out who played V.J. Trundel on In the Heat of the Night. His name was Jordan Williams 1955-2006.

Sudoku

looking for actress name.....      Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quote

Hey fans! Does anyone know the actress who played the assistant/driver to Bill Gillespie during his tenure as acting-Sheriff? Thanks!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quote

You can find a list of the actors and actresses that appeared on the 2 hour special where Gillespie first became acting sheriff on this web page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113405/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1

I hope that helps!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> In The Heat of The Night All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved