Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Homeland

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Homeland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Homeland      Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quote

The thought that he had been forced by his terrorist captives to beat fellow soldier Tom Walker to death must have weighed heavily on Sergeant Scott Brody's mind. That is until Brody found out that Walker did not die! In addition, it appears that Walker is the soldier that had been reported as having been "turned" by the terrorists!

Does this mean that Brody really is a hero? How did Walker survive? I guess we'll find out on future episodes of "Homeland".

AidansMom

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quote

My husband loves that show but I don't get it. Maybe that's because I haven't given it a chance. I thought it was going to be like 24 but it's not. Too bad!

Kristinkhan

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:49 am Reply with quote

AidansMom wrote:
My husband loves that show but I don't get it. Maybe that's because I haven't given it a chance. I thought it was going to be like 24 but it's not. Too bad!

yeah I was also very fond of this, but due to some schedule I am really missing this one.....

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Homeland All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved