Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whirlybirds

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> Whirlybirds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael hubbard

Whirlybirds      Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quote

Does anyone remember or know of a series from late 50s to early 60s called "WHIRLYBIRDS" and know where I can view some?

AidansMom

Watch Whirlybirds Online?      Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quote

Here's a clip at YouTube that shows the intro and a bit more:

Whirlybirds Clip at YouTube

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quote

I didn't even realize that the Helicopter has been around that long. I thought it was developed in the mid sixties for the Vietnam war. Oh well. You learn something new every day!

Exfile57

whirlybirds tv show      Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quote

I remember watching this in reruns in california in 1962 it was one of my favorite shows. I have been hunting for the show for some years and i finally got hold of 48 episodes on dvd. i watch them often i never get tired of them, this is a great show that i wish would be released on dvd all111 episodes remastered but i haven't had any luck in finding who has the entire series.

idratherbeflying

Re: whirlybirds tv show      Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:53 am Reply with quote

Exfile57 wrote:
I remember watching this in reruns in california in 1962 it was one of my favorite shows. I have been hunting for the show for some years and i finally got hold of 48 episodes on dvd. i watch them often i never get tired of them, this is a great show that i wish would be released on dvd all111 episodes remastered but i haven't had any luck in finding who has the entire series.

I actually purchased the entire series on DVD a while back. All 111 episodes even!

Great series; I'd be willing to sell the set. PM me for details, PayPal, etc..

Or, contact me at Justin@usp40.com

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 am Reply with quote

Make sure that before you purchase TV show dvds from 3rd parties you ensure that those dvds were authorized for sale by the party who owns the rights to the show. Most TV show dvds that are not available at Amazon.com are either discontinued (if they are a very old series) or they are illegal copies.

Even if you don't care whether they are legal, such dvds are often of very poor quality and the sellers often take your money and never deliver the product. You have no legal resource for a refund if you lost your money purchasing illegal dvds.

The bottom line is that while occasionally third parties do have TV dvds for sale in great condition that aren't available through typical distributers, it's rare. Check those sellers out very well before risking a purchase.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> Whirlybirds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved