Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cant remember a title...or a lot of the details...HELP!

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> cant remember a title...or a lot of the details...HELP!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
txmoosie

cant remember a title...or a lot of the details...HELP!      Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote

I am trying to remember the name and details of a tv series from the late 70's or early 80's...It was a show about a family trying to build their own spaceship...it not the movie with Billy Bob..but it was really similar...I dont remember why he was doing it or anything else...just that they were building it and the govt (or some other powerful entity) didn't want him to...does anybody else remember this or have any clue what I'm talking about???? Please tell me I'm not making it up in my addled little brain!!!!

Seriously, this is driving me crazy, and I would be so very thankful for any help anyone can offer.

Thanks so much

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:53 am Reply with quote

Are you maybe thinking of "Salvage 1"? It wasn't a family but it was about a junk dealer (played by Andy Griffith) who bought surplus NASA equipment and used it to build a spaceship.

In the first episode they flew to the Moon and salvaged the equipment left there by an Apollo Moon mission.

txmoosie

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:31 pm Reply with quote

That could be it...I was thinking Tom Skerritt..but it could be salvage...I have this image of whoever leaning out a ship window arguing with someone...i'll go find it and see...thank you so much for the help!!!!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> cant remember a title...or a lot of the details...HELP! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved