Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bachelor

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> The Bachelor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Bachelor      Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:13 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to The Bachelor forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about "The Bachelor" or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Thanks for visiting!

bachelorette

The Ninth Bachelor!      Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:55 am Reply with quote

Thanks for putting the name of the next Bachelor on your page and a picture of him so early! I love it!

Get ready ladies! A real Prince this coming season!

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

A "New" Prince on the Bachelor      Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:53 am Reply with quote

I read in TV Guide that Prince Lorenzo Borghese's family was "elevated" to royalty in the 1600s by Pope Paul V. Can Pope's do that?

The article also said that Prince Borghese is related to Napoleon Bonaparte's sister (must be "half-sister" or "by marriage" or they'd have just said he was related to Napoleon himself, right?)

AidansMom

Who will get the final rose?      Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quote

Who do you think Brad will give the final rose to next week?

Emily is really nice and several people have said that she's the type that Brad needs but I have some reservations. Mostly, I wonder whether she has really moved on from the loss of her fiance. She also seems just a bit too reserved for Brad but I'm not sure that I'm right about that.

Brad has often said that he's been most comfortable with Chantal right from the beginning. He always seems to have an easygoing, great time with her. Many people on the web are saying that she's spoiled but I didn't see that. I think she's just more carefree than Emily who has the responsibility of a child.

I think that they are both great girls and Brad will be a winner no matter which one he chooses!

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grandma Fell in Love with The Bachelor      Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:52 am Reply with quote

As if the basic premise of the Bachelor where some guy will supposedly find life long love with a woman he's only known for a brief amount of time wasn't ridiculous enough, the upcoming season will present another fairy tale aspect to the show when it premieres on January 2, 2012.

Ben Flajnik who was left heart-broken on last season's Bachelorette will have a grandma among the women who will be vying for his attention! To make matters worse, she will meet him by leaving her limosine on crutches! Grandma Sheryl will tell Ben that she fell in love with him while watching the Bachelorette and Ben will be left stumbling for some coherent response.

Sheryl hasn't publicly announced her age but from her photo it appears that it's been quite some time since she's seen 50 and while she is a very attractive senior, it's possible that she's already seen 60. She's got guts though in pursuing a hunk like Flajnik who hasn't yet seen his thirtieth birthday.

Sheryl says that she sees age as just a number, she grabs life wherever she can, she prefers tall/dark/handsome men and she would do almost anything to impress the man of her dreams.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> The Bachelor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved