Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

60 Minutes

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> News/Commentary/Documentary -> 60 Minutes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

60 Minutes      Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:40 am Reply with quote

Last night on "60 minutes" President Obama explained why no Wall Street executives have been prosecuted. The President said, "I can tell you ... some of the least ethical behavior on Wall Street, was indeed legal. That's exactly why we had to change the laws. And that's why we've put in place the toughest financial reform package since FDR and the Great Depression."

This statement has resulted in more criticism from both sides of the political spectrum. Some Conservatives say that it was another attempt to promote class warfare and some Liberals feel that he should have gone on to explain that the deregulation enacted by the Bush Administration is what made that unethical behavior legal in the first place. The same deregulation that Republicans say they will push if they regain the White House.

JazzLover

Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quote

I'm so sick and tired of hearing excuses! Obama can't do anything because of the evil Republicans and they can't do anything because Obama insists on taxing the rich! It's disgusting! They draw their big paychecks for doing nothing while my brother and his best friend can't find work!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> News/Commentary/Documentary -> 60 Minutes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved