Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All My Children

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Soaps -> All My Children
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melinda

All My Children      Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quote

Is there anyone else who agrees that Ian Buchanan is extremely sexy?! Post replies here to me and let's chat about this awesome celeb!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quote

For those who may not know, Ian Buchanan plays the role of Dr. Greg Madden on "All My Children". He was also once a Ford Model.

He was born in Hamilton, Scotland and he's 48 years old. He's also had roles on "Port Charles", "The Bold and the Beautiful", and "General Hospital".

TVJunkie

Still learning to like him on AMC      Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:49 am Reply with quote

But loved him back in the GH days as Duke Lavery that was a great group back then with Anna and Robert

Darlene

All My Children is only his latest Soap!      Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:26 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Ian Buchanan plays the role of Dr. Greg Madden on "All My Children"

Ian Buchanan's first soap opera was "General Hospital" (1986-1989).

In 2001, he appeared on four episodes of "Days of Our Lives".

He also had a role on "Port Charles" (2002-2003).

In 2005 he appeared five times on "The Bold and the Beautiful".

And since the June 14, 2006 episode, he's been on "All My Children".

They should call him the "King of the Soap Operas".

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

All My Children Cancelled ... Again!      Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quote

It appears that the Prospect Park Production Company's plans to develop an online TV network may be in trouble. On July 7, 2011 ABC announced that they had sold the rights to its two cancelled soap operas, "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" to Prospect Park as hot properties to get their online network going. Yesterday on November 23rd Prospect announced that they were ending their plans to stream the two soaps.

Agnes Nixon who created both soaps responded to the news by saying, "I am sorry they had to give up the intent to put it on and I'm very grateful to Rich and Jeff for their efforts, but I know that no matter what happens, there is still much story to be told in both 'One Life to Live' and 'All My Children,' and in my heart, I believe, it may still be told. And I'd love to be part of the telling."

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Soaps -> All My Children All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved