Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two and a Half Men
Goto page
Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Two and a Half Men
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quote

there are so many things that make two and a half men great! one brother who is a lazy bum perpetual bachelor but has a beach house, mercedes and gets all the women he wants. the other brother tries to do everything the way we're told to. he got a good education and works hard. he got married and had a son. but he is broke, lost his home, lost his wife, his kid has no respect for him and he screws up every relationship with a woman he gets when he's lucky enough to get one.

the contradictions between the two lifestyles and their results are very funny!

JazzLover

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quote

Right! I mean hell, the guy doesn't pretend to be a role model or an angel and he never has! I don't agree with everything he's done but 2 1/2 Men is just way too good a show to not watch!

If anyone really hurts someone else without justification they should pay but I think we should leave that determination to the judges and the courts. It amazes me how the public always thinks they know better than the lawmakers who passed the laws and the cops who enforce them and the juries who judge offenders.

Who should know better? The ones who've heard all of the evidence or us folks who heard the 2 minutes of coverage on entertainment tonight?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charlie Sheen News      Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quote

There's a ray of hope that Charlie Sheen may be ready to get his life in order. In a recent interview with Life & Style Magazine he said:

"I'm really starting to lose my mind. I'm ready to call anyone to help.

"I"m really trying to contain myself right now. My lawyer wants to come over to my house and take the bullets out of my gun."

"I'll do anything to get them [his kids] back. Now I don't give a f--k about the show or about anything [else]."

Several of Sheen's friends have also expressed concern over the possibility that he might take his own life or do something else drastic.

I, for one, wish Charlie the best. He really does have everything to live for. If he concentrates on his love for his children, true friends, his career and getting clean of alcohol and drugs, he could be a very happy guy.

Good luck Charlie! I hope that you will be truly "winning" soon!

laron913

Re: two and a half men theme      Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 am Reply with quote

lil ol me wrote:
I would like to know who sings the two and a half men theme song.

I found the names Grant Geissman and Lee Aronsohn as the writers.

But no mention of who sings it. Surely it's not really the guys from the
show. Can anybody help?

the only info i have on the singers is that the know voice over artist (E G DAILY) is one the singers and studio musicians make up the other 2 and also the chorus of men men men Question Smile

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cast Change Not Hurting Two and a Half Men      Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:29 am Reply with quote

For those who have been critical of the future for CBS's "Two and a Half Men", CBS CEO Leslie Moonves doesn't agree with you. Ratings are up, not down as many predicted and Moonves said that he hoped the show would last for several more seasons at a recent newsmaker luncheon in Beverly Hills.

One thing CBS didn't plan on was that Kutcher would turn out to be nearly as controversial as Charlie Sheen. With his recent Twitter flub about the Penn State child abuse scandal and the announcement of his divorce from Demi Moore Kutcher has garnered continuing questionable publicity for the series.

Sheen's antics only seemed to draw attention and viewers to Two and a Half Men and it seems likely that these current epics of Kutcher's will probably do the same. Like it or not, in Hollywood today any news is good for ratings ... even scandalous news.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Two and a Half Men All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved