Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real World

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> Real World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melinda

Real World      Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:33 pm Reply with quote

What opinions/predictions does anyone have about the Key West cast? I hope there is a homosexual roomate on the cast because Austin didn't have one! I think this may be another awesome season! Very Happy

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Real World - Key West      Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quote

All I've been able to find out is that the cast house is actually in Key Haven, an upscale area that's kind of a suburb of Key West. The cast will work and (mostly) party in Key West though.

There's also talk about the people who live next to the Real World house there trying to force them out claiming that MTV with its night lighting, trucks, film crews, etc. were actually operating a business in a residential zone. I'd bet that MTV's lawyers were able to stall that action long enough to finish filming.

I also heard that there will be a lot of coverage of when the cast had to evacuate due to hurricanes Rita and Katrina.

But as to the original question ... any gay folk? I saw just one message at a forum where some guy said that a friend of his named Tyler will be on the show and he's gay, but no other clues to back that one up. It's hard to believe that the Key West version of the Real World won't have at least one gay cast member. But, who knows? Anyone? Question

If you would like to read more information about The Real World, you can find our web pages at:

Real World: Chicago
Real World: Hawaii
Real World: New Orleans

LooneyToon

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quote

sooooo scripted
usually still hilarious though

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

More or less sex?      Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:06 pm Reply with quote

How is it that all studies show that young adults are having less sex but on each season of the Real World the cast seems to get more and more promiscuous. I'm not necessarily saying that I have a problem with that, I'm just surprised that official study results don't seem to jive with pop culture.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> Real World All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved