Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hulu on TV?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Hulu on TV?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JazzLover

Hulu on TV?      Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 pm Reply with quote

Somebody told me that you can watch all of the videos at Hulu on TV. Is that right? How does it work? Anybody!!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:35 am Reply with quote

There are numerous ways that are currently being developed to combine the internet with your living room television.

The WII game system can be used to watch movies on your TV. Google is promoting a system that ties TV shows and movies on the web to your TV. And I know I've heard of several other systems just coming out now or soon.

Jemisa

Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quote

Hulu and other web players not working?
I've been watching TV shows on Hulu and abc.com, cbs.com and nbc.com for sometime now on my new macbook but for the past week these sites are not working for me. It plays the advertisement but never buffers the actual content so the player just get's stuck at 00:00 time! How do I fix this?
I've updated all of my software and cleared out cookies and tried it again but each time it's the same problem. Youtube and megavideo is still working for me though. It's so weird, help!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quote

I just watched a couple of shows on two of the sites you mentioned last night so that eliminates problems at the sites. I know that you said you updated all of your software but in the past when I've had your problem it was always fixed by updating flash or by simply shutting my computer down completely and then starting it back up fresh.

It's also possible that it was some problem that was temporary and the next day everything works fine for some unexplainable reason.

If none of this stuff helps, I suggest that you download an alternate browser and try viewing the videos with it. I like Google Chrome personally. Videos on one of my older computers work much better with it than they do with Internet Explorer. Firefox would be my second choice.

Good luck!

tazeclence

2 Ways To Get 2000 Channels On Your PC      Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quote

This is a follow up post to my earlier post about watching internet video (Hulu and YouTube) on a TV. Since I still haven’t found a set top box that I can recommend, I thought it would be helpful to describe how to hook your PC or laptop up to your television.
If you have an older PC or laptop, and an older TV, most likely what you need is an S-video cable.
If you have a newer PC or laptop and an older TV, DVI to S-video is more likely what you need.
Lastly, if you have a new PC or laptop, and a new TV (like a flat screen LCD TV) – you probably need a DVI to HDMI cable.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Hulu on TV? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved