Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is reality tv dieing?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> Is reality tv dieing?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JazzLover

Is reality tv dieing?      Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:52 pm Reply with quote

Lots of people I know have dropped watching one or more reality series that they used to love. There doesn't seem to be much going on in the reality series section here either. Is reality tv dieing out? Whadda ya think?

trashcansongs
Novice Member
Novice Member

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quote

I wouldnt say they are dying because there are still just as many coming out. I just think people are starting to realize how stupid they are.

kalora

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quote

No dude!!!! I don't think it... Reality tv shows are the good one and also encourage the people to improve their self and built the confidence to remove the stage fear...

AidansMom

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quote

I watch the Amazing Race because it's got the competition aspect and you also get to see the contestants travel to all kinds of exotic places around the world.

I don't believe that reality shows are automatically bad although I don't understand why so many of my friends enjoy watching the "Housewives of" series with a bunch of spoiled rich women who mostly haven't done anything of real value in their own lives.

I have no problem with women who don't work outside the home as long as they are professional homemakers and mothers. That's a career in itself if done well and I spent the first five years of my son's life doing it myself.

But most of the women on those shows are pathetic at those skills too. Their only skills seem to be yelling, swearing and making life difficult for everyone else.

MainMan

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quote

There are some great reality shows on the Discovery Channel and they are really real!

American Chopper
Auction Kings
Deadliest Catch
Dirty Jobs
Flying Wild Alaska
Gold Rush Alaska
Storm Chasers
Swamp Loggers

To name a few!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> Is reality tv dieing? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved