Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70s Gangster/Mafia/Police series, DON'T KNOW THE NAME!!

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> 70s Gangster/Mafia/Police series, DON'T KNOW THE NAME!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darito

70s Gangster/Mafia/Police series, DON'T KNOW THE NAME!!      Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quote

Hi, a few months ago doing zapping I found on TV this really old (from the 70s - 80s), but extremely realistic, New York-set crime/police/gangster/mafia series. I know it's a quite vague description, this is so annoying but I can't remember the name!!!

I remember that the episode I watched was about a racketeer being arrested and taken to court in New York City, then the judge released him on bail saying that in that kind of case the prosecutor would need to collect more evidence. Anyways everything happened in an EXTREMELY REALISTIC fashion, showing the bureaucratic proceedings that took in court in reality with total ease.

Do you have any idea what series it might be? I'm obsessed!
Thanks

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quote

The only two possibilities that come immediately to mind are "Hill Street Blues and "Ironside" but there are literally dozens of others that fit your description.

It would help if you could come up with:

Character name
Actor name
Network you saw the episode on

or anything else to spark a memory.

darito

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quote

Actually thanks a lot for the suggestions. As of right now the best fit seems to be Hill Street Blues, but I haven't seen any trial scenes that would match what I'm looking for.. So I'll keep you updated Smile

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> 70s Gangster/Mafia/Police series, DON'T KNOW THE NAME!! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved