Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searching for a mini series from the early 90's

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Searching for a mini series from the early 90's
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Searching for a mini series from the early 90's      Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quote

I've been searching for a mini series that aired sometime in the late 80's or early 90's. It was a 'not too distant' future Earth setting as I recall and had involved a lot of government 'big brother' type intrigue. I may be way off, but what I'm remembering is that there were two major factions, one called 'The Friends' and one called 'The Fathers'. The Fathers were the ones in control and The Friends were some sort of underground or something? Does any of this ring any bells for anyone by chance?

Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:10 am Reply with quote

Wow, sounds like I found a stumper. Trying to remember this darn show has been like a speck of sand in my eye for months now. Argh.

Zebulon

Re: Searching for a mini series from the early 90's      Mon May 15, 2006 10:11 am Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I've been searching for a mini series that aired sometime in the late 80's or early 90's. It was a 'not too distant' future Earth setting as I recall and had involved a lot of government 'big brother' type intrigue. I may be way off, but what I'm remembering is that there were two major factions, one called 'The Friends' and one called 'The Fathers'. The Fathers were the ones in control and The Friends were some sort of underground or something? Does any of this ring any bells for anyone by chance?

Hard Time On Planet Earth?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Searching for a mini series from the early 90's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved