Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is your all-time favorite talk show?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> What is your all-time favorite talk show?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your all-time favorite talk show?
Caroline Rhea Show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ellen Degeneres Show
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Late Night with Conan O'Brian
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Late Night with David Letterman
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Live with Regis and Kelly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Oprah Winfrey Show
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rosie O'Donnell Show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tom Snyder Show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tonight Show with Johnny Carson
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Tonight Show with Jay Leno
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
The View
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Other
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

What is your all-time favorite talk show?      Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:29 am Reply with quote

By talk show, I mean a program where well-known guests are invited on the show to talk with the host. This would not include the "trash talk" shows like Jerry Springer or shows where the guests are one of us common folk like Dr. Phil.

Not that I care about limiting the discussion, I just wanted to explain the available choices.

My choice is the Tonight Show With Johnny Carson. Johnny was even known as the "King of Late Night" television.

Have fun!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:05 am Reply with quote

For me, It's gotta be Oprah! She's so nice!

Smile

JazzLover

Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Gotta have Letterman!

AidansMom

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:54 pm Reply with quote

As you might quess .... I absolutely love Oprah!

your_girl_yoshi

Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:37 pm Reply with quote

my favorite show is maury show Surprised

Melinda

Best talk show ever      Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:42 am Reply with quote

I like to watch Maury too and I did like Donahue "back in the day"! I don't really care for Jerry Springer but Montel is good sometimes except Sylvia Browne shows. Cool

mike777

Talk show      Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:57 pm Reply with quote

Ellen of course...she's simply a genius

Happipuppi

Woah is it "bright" in here!      Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quote

First off,I am in no way at all saying that the list is biased,I'm sure this is just an oversight seeing as how the show i'm about to mention has been gone for almost 12 years now.

Ahem....."The Arsenio Hall Show". Question Ring a bell? Very Happy I definetly would vote for that one !

Love Johnny Carson,of course but I also like hmor from a different directon aas well as interview style.

I wish he hadn't had to go off the air but when your show gets pushed back to early in the A.M. hours,not many folks will stay up to tune you in,no matter how much they like you.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quote

The polls are limited to 12 choices just to keep them from becoming overwhelming. When I set up the poll, I checked several other similar polls around the web and included the ones with the most votes in our poll. Arsenio, while I agree had a very good, entertaining show, simply didn't make the top 11 (Note that "Other" is number 12).

No doubt, this leaves some voters with other favorites "out in the cold" except for the less than ideal option of having their pick counted as "other".

Sorry 'bout dat! Crying or Very sad

Happipuppi

'So-kay!      Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quote

No sweat man,just wondering. Wink Very Happy

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!      Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quote

Well. My pick would be the Tonight Show with Jay Leno but that may only be because I've never seen most of those other ones.

"And I do like Jay Leno" Rolling Eyes

fyrebyrd
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quote

I like the show after Letterman...the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson....but since I watch his boss before him I of course had to vote for Dave.

I really miss his wacky stunts like the alkaseltzer coat and the famous velcro suit, but he is starting to get a bit up there in age.

I loved the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, but for some reason Jay Leno just rubs me the wrong way...maybe because NBC did Letterman wrong by not giving him the show even though Johnny wanted him to have it.

ridima
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:40 am Reply with quote

Hi Guys,The Ellen DeGeneres Show is my all time favorite talk time show.The show features interviews with celebrities and members of the public.The premise of Ellen is similar to other daytime television talk shows.The program combines comedy, celebrity and musical guests and human-interest stories.

---------------------------
ridima

AidansMom

Favorite talk show host      Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quote

Ellen was a really good show because of her unique twist on comedy. You couldn't help but crack a few smiles during each episode.

My favorite talk show host is still Oprah though. She really seems like she's just one of your friends. I'm going to hate to see her go!

careygold

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quote

My favorite talk show is The Soup.Its my all time favorite Talk show.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> What is your all-time favorite talk show? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved