Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Brother

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> Big Brother
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Big Brother      Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:30 am Reply with quote

When will Big Brother 7 be starting? I love that show! Very Happy

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:44 am Reply with quote

Well, first of all, there definitely will be a Big Brother 7! The network ordered Big Brother 7 earlier this year than it ever has any other year so far!

Usually, the show starts in July. We have not been able to find a definite date anywhere. It's a bit early for that yet.

While CBS does have an application again at their website for contestants, there is a lot of talk going around that this year will be an "All Stars Edition". Previous Big Brother contestants will compete on the show.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big Brother 7 update      Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quote

While there's still nothing official, rumor has it that Big Brother 7 will premiere on Thursday, July 6th at 8PM eastern time!

There are also rumors that this season's Big Brother cast will consist of "All Star" housemates (from past Big Brother seasons), either entirely or partially.

That's what we're hearing ... only Big Brother knows for sure!

Jill

Which Big Brother 7 Housemate is best looking?      Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:26 pm Reply with quote

Who do you think was the best looking person on Big Brother 7?

I gotta go with Kaysar! He's HOT!

BiggestBrother

From the bad boy crowd      Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:56 pm Reply with quote

I was so pissed when Diane left!

She had some kind of sexual appeal going on with me that made her look really good.

Plus, I've heard, trailer trash does it better!

JazzLover

Biggest Brother my A$$      Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quote

Watch it there Biggest Brother! I'm the one with the potty mouth around this forum!

Big Brother is a really stupid show anyway. I've got a Big brother. Believe me, you don't want one!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It is stupid BUT ...      Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quote

I agree that the idea of Big Brother is stupid. To think that putting a bunch of strangers together in a house they can't leave with no entertainment except their relations with each other is NOT REALITY! So why do they call it a reality show?

It is kind of interesting watching the women laying around in bikinis and short shorts though. I just wish they had a Big Brother Teen Version. I'd rather see girls my own age.

JazzLover

The REAL Big Brother      Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quote

Big Brother Is Watching
Us All!

Big Brother UK      Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quote

I'm in the UK watching celeb big brother right now, pretty cool, Dirk Benadict of A team fame is on it as is Jermaine Jackson along with several mediocre British minor celebs.

AngeLsLuv

It's cool      Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:42 am Reply with quote

I've been watching "Big Brother" (USA) since the first one. My favorite years were #2 and last year's "All Stars". This year is a bit lack luster though...

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big Brother 8      Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quote

Just like when reading a good book, it takes a while to get to know the characters before you can fully enjoy the story (or show).

There's a lot of conflict in the house this year with "Evil Dick" and a lot of people enjoy that! It does keep things from getting boring. I hope in future shows that the other houseguests will start "fighting back" a bit more. Dick is just getting a free ride most of the time.

I do believe this season has a lot of potential. An "occasional" dad and his resentful daughter ... a religious zealot who believes that everything that happens in the house is the "hand of God" ... a gay guy with a girlfriend ... a beauty that everyone hates ... a guy who takes his orders from the viewers.

This season may not be the best, but it has the potential to become one of the best. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

AidansMom

Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quote

Wow! No posts here for three years! I thought this was such a popular show. Did everyone quit watching? You'd think that with very little to choose from on summertime tv it would get pretty good ratings. Maybe people are getting sick of reality tv.

Alyssa
Novice Member
Novice Member

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quote

Who needs summer time TV when there are picnics, swimming, rollerblading, bicycling, camping and so many other outdoor activities?

Anyway, watching a bunch of over-active hormonal twenty-somethings connive against each other, talk behind each other's backs and spend all day trying to prove that they are better than the others is not my idea of entertainment.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> Big Brother All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved