Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sword of Justice

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> Sword of Justice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alvi

Sword of Justice      Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,
Does any one know where you can purchase The Movie "A Double Life" (1978) staring Larry Hagman & Dack Rambo, which was pilot film to TV series "Sword of Justice" (1978-1979) or any of the episodes in the TV series "Sword of Justice"! looking forward to hearing from anyone, Thanking you in anticipation, All good wishes Alvi Rolling Eyes

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

A Double Life/Sword of Justice Pilot      Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quote

As far as I can tell, neither the pilot film nor the Sword of Justice TV episodes have never been officially released by the studio. The reason for that is usually that the royalties they'd have to pay for the music, the cost of producing a dvd, and/or the residuals for the actors makes it unprofitable to release anything that won't sell a large number of copies.

niteowltime

sword of justice      Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quote

i would like to know the phrases linked to all four suits of the deck

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: sword of justice      Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quote

niteowltime wrote:

I have absolutely no idea what that means or what it has to do with "Sword of Justice".

jajsage

sword of justice movie      Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quote

I've been looking for the series since I got my first vcr in 1982. No luck yet. I just located the pilot movie a few months ago. That's been it. I thought for sure someone would have some of the episodes on Beta or 16mm. But nothing else has ever surfaced except the pilot movie.

Steve H

Re: sword of justice      Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
niteowltime wrote:

I have absolutely no idea what that means or what it has to do with "Sword of Justice".

As I recall, he did use playing cards as calling cards to those he brought to justice. Cards were prominently featured in the opening of the show. don't remember the details, though. This would take some "detective work."

hamishmarshal

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quote

I think the best option to find it is on the web site like torrents and any free movie downloads site or you can consult your media vendor if possible.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 am Reply with quote

Note from Admin:

Please keep in mind that torrent sites and many of the lesser known download sites often provide videos in violation of the owner's copyright. Our policy is to not support such illegal activity at this forum. Such sites often also infect your computer with viruses so beware!

Any posts linking to such sites will be deleted on advise of our attorneys.

joeyp

the meaning of the suits      Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 am Reply with quote

The three of clubs would read: "The club is the sign of vengeance--it holds no man as friend. The three of diamonds would read: 'Fill your cup with wealth and worldly things.If there were persons Cole was assisting or protecting, he would leave the three of hearts with them. Presumably, the heart indicated compassion, concern, caring, and a wish not to see this person come to harm. The three of spades would mark the end of the game, and this card read: "The spade is the sword of justice--its rapier marks the end."

youtube has the entire movie if you look

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

three of spades?      Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quote

so what's the signifigance of the three of spades?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> Sword of Justice All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved