Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What would you do if you won the Lottery?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General Discussion -> What would you do if you won the Lottery?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeachBoy

What would you do if you won the Lottery?      Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:18 pm Reply with quote

Say you won the big one. $100 million after taxes!

Ok ... we kno we'd all help our families and save the world but what is the thing youd most want to do for yourself?

I would buy a yaught big enough for myself and a crew of say three to live on that could also cross the oceans blue. Then I'd spend most of the rest of my life traveling the highways of the sea with my water-based home. (Hopefuly you can do that on a measley $100 million!)

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quote

Your fantasy sounds pretty good to me so what do you say we get a bigger ship and split the expenses sailing the world!

You'd have to agree to spend most of the time in the tropics though with visits to places too far north or south only in their summers. I live in Florida and the couple of months of chilly weather we get here even drives me nuts.

I guess though, since we both won $100 million, we could have employees follow us around with propane heaters, couldn't we?

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:47 pm Reply with quote

I would drop out of college, buy the restaurant where I work so I could fire my boss, sell the restaurant, hire a private investigator to put on my boss so I could find something to destroy him (he really deserves it!), buy a modelling agency, and become a super model!

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:37 am Reply with quote

i would travel the world on boats too but i'd do it in an attempt to catch at least one of every game fish in the world (assuming that's possible in one lifetime)

i'd also become an extreme sports enthusiast. Hang gliding, bungie jumping, mountain climbing. cave diving .......

----------------------------

hey freespirit! you sound like you could be my type. I'm 22, male, degreed, and a fine male specimen. and your age is?

MainMan

Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:18 am Reply with quote

I would buy a hotel on the beach in Cancun and convert eight or ten of the rooms that are poolside (and beachside) to a mega suite for my wife and I.

We'd spend the rest of our lives lounging poolside, swimming in the Gulf, walking the beach, and eating seafood in our luxury restaurant.

AidansMom

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:07 pm Reply with quote

I would tell my husband, my sister, and my brother-in-law to all quit their jobs. We'd pack up ourselves (and three kids) and travel the world for at least 4 months of each year. (We'd home school the kids).

The other 8 months per year we'd spend in our 18 room villa on the most exclusive beach possible in Hawaii to rest up for another 4 months travelling the world. Etc. Etc. Etc.

beachgirl
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quote

I would purchase a home next door to Paul McCartney and we could have cook outs and play pinochle (I'll teach him if he doesn't know how to play) and we can sing songs around the campfire. We can do the Hey Jude chorus (na na na na na na na) long into the night!

Zoe

Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:34 am Reply with quote

Mmm now let me think?

• Buy a big house
  • Buy a nice car
  • Get a tummy tuck and boob lift LOL
  • Buy a better computer
  • Get a vocial trainer and get a cd made up
  • Go on lots of holidays and get totally and utterly rat arsed Razz

jurgen-belgium

Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quote

hmm, let me think....

i quit with school, start with a zoo(thats my greatest dream), buy a big island, their im king and i become 10 times more richer than i was before.
Than you cane come with youre yaught to my haven.

Zoe

Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:33 am Reply with quote

lol

Darlene

Lottery Winner      Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quote

I always wanted to be a movie star. So assuming the lottery I won was big enough, I'd hire the best producer I could find and bankroll a film starring, guess who?

If I wasted $20 million or so out of a $100 million+ lottery, so what?

Jackson

Lottery, Yeah!      Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:33 am Reply with quote

I'd get myself some fine wheels, some fancy duds, and about fifty pounds of weed. Then I'd smoke, woo the ladies, and make rap until my brain totally fried.

Mona Lisa

Winning the Lottery      Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:08 am Reply with quote

Well, that last one was totally disgusting! Throw your life away when you've just got enough money to do anything you want? He should be ashamed!

Assuming it was a huge amount of money, I'd first make sure that all of my friends and family never had to worry about finances again in their lives.

I'd keep $5 million for myself and everything else would go to Habitat for Humanity. Helping poor people to own their own home can really make a difference in their lives!

I know! We're supposed to say what we'd do for ourselves so, with my $5 million I'd purchase a home for say $1,500,000. That way there's enough money tied up in real estate so that if everything else went wrong some day, I'd still have enough for finanacial security for life (you can't even lose a home in case of bankrupcy - 100% guaranteed security). I'd put another million into some super safe investment.

With the remaining 2.5 million, I'd do beaches in summer and ski resorts in winter. A couple months out of the year I'd visit other places like London, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, Tokyo, Vienna, Rome, Athens, etc. And occasionally do something exciting like white-water rafting, sky diving, etc.

Wouldn't that be better than getting yourself into a doped up stupor 24/7?

danica180

Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quote

If I won the lottery that big, I'd travel around the world, go to places I never imagined I could go to, and in every place or country I went to I would stay in their finest hotels and dine at exotic restaurants. Very Happy I'd go shopping a lot! Go to Hawaii and buy a rest house their. Or perahps buy a new car and buy a house in Beverly Hills. Then go bankrupt after a month. haha Laughing

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

win the lottery and have a heart attack      Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 am Reply with quote

With my luck I'd be so shocked that I'd have a heart attack. So I guess I'd spend the money on medical care. Mad

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General Discussion -> What would you do if you won the Lottery? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved