Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1980's? Post Apocalyptic Mini-Series

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> 1980's? Post Apocalyptic Mini-Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmgee

1980's? Post Apocalyptic Mini-Series      Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me the name of a show circa 1980's (?) that was a post apocalytptic show. The characters were travelling across the country looking for survivors in some sort of souped up RV's or something. Very far-fetched, but entertaining as I remember.

Darknight_000

Could you be thinking of a movie???      Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quote

There was a 1977 movie called "Damnation Alley" with George Peppard and Jan Michael Vincent that was post apocalyptic where they drove around in a suped up RV kind of thing. Could that be what you were thinking about?

Steve H

Re: 1980's? Post Apocalyptic Mini-Series      Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quote

tmgee wrote:
Can anyone tell me the name of a show circa 1980's (?) that was a post apocalytptic show. The characters were travelling across the country looking for survivors in some sort of souped up RV's or something. Very far-fetched, but entertaining as I remember.

Immediately made me think of Ark II -- mid-1970's Saturday morning show. It was live action. However I think there was only one Ark (so maybe this isn't it).

Anyway, here's an imdb link to that show. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0127989/

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> 1980's? Post Apocalyptic Mini-Series All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved