Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot remember Comedy about Castles and Knights

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Cannot remember Comedy about Castles and Knights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammer93722

Cannot remember Comedy about Castles and Knights      Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 am Reply with quote

There was a show on tv I cannot remember or find for the life of me. Saw it as a kid and I really wanna find it again. Im guessing anywhere in the 80s. It was funny and had knights and castles, with brothers or friends fighting alot and a hot princess, sorry, i dont remember more than that. Any help would be appreciated.

jammer93722

Re: Cannot remember Comedy about Castles and Knights      Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quote

jammer93722 wrote:
There was a show on tv I cannot remember or find for the life of me. Saw it as a kid and I really wanna find it again. Im guessing anywhere in the 80s. It was funny and had knights and castles, with brothers or friends fighting alot and a hot princess, sorry, i dont remember more than that. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, the father was the King of the castle, not sure if it lasted very long. >.>; jeez i wish i remembered more than that.

Steve H

Re: Cannot remember Comedy about Castles and Knights      Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quote

jammer93722 wrote:
jammer93722 wrote:

Also, the father was the King of the castle, not sure if it lasted very long. >.>; jeez i wish i remembered more than that.

Sounds like Wizards and Warriors. Early 1980's for sure. Julia Duffy (who went on to greater stardom in Newhart) played the (hot) princess. Pretty funny. Very short-lived.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Cannot remember Comedy about Castles and Knights All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved