Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chat room?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Chat room?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVJunkie

Chat room?      Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:10 am Reply with quote

everthink of doing one it would be fun to actually chat with fellow TV junkies lol if so let me know might be able to help get a good chat room for ya If any one else thinks this is a good idea reply with your opinion PS CATV if my ideas are bothersome just say so as always have a great day/night

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:04 am Reply with quote

Ideas are never bothersome. We're always happy to hear them!

There are only so many hours in a day, however, and our main impetus right now is to add shows to our index and improve the pages that are already there.

We should have them all done sometime around the year 2025 (There have been tens of thousands of TV shows) so it's unlikely that we'll get to anything like chat rooms in the near future.

Thanks for your suggestion! Exclamation

LH74
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:01 pm Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes I agree about the chatroom, maybe it could be fun. Smile

NatureMuzic
Novice Member
Novice Member

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quote

I'm in for the TV chat Room as well Smile

JazzLover

TV Chat Room      Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quote

I actually prefer forums over chat rooms. With a chat room you usually have to be there at an announced time if you want to talk about a specific subject and then most of the time a bunch of jerks come in, take over, and ruin the conversation.

At this tv forum, Crazy apparently moderates because I don't see many posts that destroy the subject matter. Crazy seems to be pretty flexible about what can be said but does have his limits.

When I first came here I had a few posts deleted because of foul language which I'll admit was pretty bad. And once I really got nasty and bodily threatened another poster so that got deleted and Crazy gave me a final warning. Since then we've become buds and I understand what he's trying to accomplish here.

So now when I want to be my nasty Bart Simpson loving self, I have other forums or chat rooms where they don't care and when I want to get some good info or conversation about TV, I come here.

NatureMuzic
Novice Member
Novice Member

Chat Room vs. Forums      Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quote

I feel there is room for both! A chat room can be made permanent, day & time, so there is no looking up to see if & when there will be one & if it sits empty a few weeks, no harm done, but it's there for any who want to drop by & share & while there, we can have trivia contests, etc.
But the Forum is great as well, as there is no time constraints; have a question, answer or just want to add some input, it is here waiting.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Chat room? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved