Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Watch TV Shows Online

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Watch TV Shows Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeachBoy

Watch TV Shows Online      Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quote

Can anywon tell me where is the best place to watch tv shows online? I've watched tv shows at lots of different site but many of them disappear. Won put a virus on my computer too and it cost over $200 to get it fixed!

Isn't their any safe and dependible place to watch tv shows online?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Watch TV Shows Online      Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 am Reply with quote

There are many places to watch TV shows online and the number is growing fast! Unfortunately, there are a lot of illegal sites out there that either host copyrighted material on their own site illegally or just link to other sites that do.

In addition to being illegal, many of those sites install viruses, malware, or spyware on the viewers computer.

We will not list any of those sites here or allow anyone else to do so either.

The following thread will contain links to sites that offer TV shows legally. We will add new links occasionally as we find them. If you discover any links that no longer work or have any suggestions for legal sites to be added or have any other comments, click on the "pm" button below this message to let me know. You must be a registered user to send private messages.

This thread will also be closed to postings by our general membership to deter illegal sites from posting here.

Thank you for understanding our desire to not infringe on anyone's copyright or infect your computer!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where to Watch TV Shows Online      Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:39 am Reply with quote

Here's where you can watch TV shows Online legally. Just click on the linked names of the sites, channels, or networks:

Fancast offers links to many sites including the major networks.

Hulu is another safe, legal place to watch TV shows online.

TV Channels/Networks (Alphabetical):

A&E Network (Then, click on "Video")
ABC Primetime Shows (Click on "Free Episodes")
CBS Primetime Shows
CBS Classic Shows
Disney Channel (Select your show below the video player, then select the episode on the right side)
History Channel (Then, click on "Video", full episodes broken up into segments can be a bit confusing)
FOX Primetime Shows
Lifetime (Then, select your show from the menus on the right)
MTV Shows (Then, click on "Shows", then the title of your show, then "Watch Full Episodes)
NBC Primetime Shows (Then scroll 2/3 down page. On right see a list of shows with "Full Episode" links)
NBC Classic Shows
Public Broadcasting (PBS) (Then, click on "Watch Video", then click on the show you want, then click on it after it grows larger)
TV Land
USA Network (Then, click on the "Video"link to the right of the USA logo)
VH1 TV Series

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

We can't watch TV shows online here!      Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quote

In order to reduce the number of private messages that I'm sure I'll receive otherwise, I'll explain here why some other networks are not currently listed on the "Watch TV Shows Online" list above.

Places that require something to be downloaded into the viewers computer before they can watch videos:

Adult Swim
Cartoon Network
TBS
TNT
Tru TV

Places that may have TV video clips but either no full episodes or only a few:

Bravo
CW, The
FX
Oxygen
TLC (The Learning Channel)

And we're well aware that many shows are available for download for a fee at ITunes (the Discovery Channel for one). We've only listed TV shows here that you can watch online for free.

Again, any registered member of this forum who has any suggestions or disagreements with this post, please contact us by clicking on the "pm" button below.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Watch TV Shows Online All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved