Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cop show name?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Cop show name?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim D.

Cop show name?      Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quote

There was a series that was back in '70s or '80s about a "secret" department that worked out of a warehouse they refered to as "the barn".
They drove a sports car, a 4x4, a luxury car and an off road cycle. The interesting thing was the team had what looked like present day bluetooth booms the one on the cycle rider was attached to his helmet. I thought the series was called Chase but I have yet to find any info. Thanks for any help.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon May 04, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quote

There was a series like you describe that aired for 24 episodes during the 1973/1974 season. It was titled, "Chase".

Mitch Ryan as Captain Chase Reddick, Wayne Maunder as Sergeant Sam MacCray, and Reid Smith as Officer Norm Hamilton.

Captain Reddick and his team worked only on special assignments and answered directly to the Chief of Police of the LA Police Department.

Mitch Ryan's probably known best today as (I believe Greg's dad) on the series, "Dharma and Greg".

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Cop show name? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved