Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old horror show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Old horror show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daggs

Old horror show      Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quote

I remember on the old ckvu(now city tv) channel in bc there was this show on late night, usually 1 or 2 am that I watched after work (early 90's). Can't remember the name, but do remember a few things about it.

There were 2 main guys who fought evil creatures. I want to say morlocks as the name of the beasties they fought but I don't think that's it. Anyways, the 2 main guys(one caucasian, one african american) were pretty good with the one liners and I recall them having some sort of council or some group they had to report to.

I think the show was produced early 80's (bad cinematography) originally. I have searched the net a bit but I dont recall enough details to help me out, was hoping someone here might recall it ...

hammer25624
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Re: Old horror show      Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quote

Daggs wrote:
I remember on the old ckvu(now city tv) channel in bc there was this show on late night, usually 1 or 2 am that I watched after work (early 90's). Can't remember the name, but do remember a few things about it.

There were 2 main guys who fought evil creatures. I want to say morlocks as the name of the beasties they fought but I don't think that's it. Anyways, the 2 main guys(one caucasian, one african american) were pretty good with the one liners and I recall them having some sort of council or some group they had to report to.

I think the show was produced early 80's (bad cinematography) originally. I have searched the net a bit but I dont recall enough details to help me out, was hoping someone here might recall it ...

The Time Machine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Utopian existence of the Eloi turns out to be deceptive. The Traveller soon discovers that the class structure of his own time has in fact persisted, and the human race has diverged into two branches. The wealthy, leisured classes appear to have devolved into the ineffectual, not very bright Eloi he has already seen; but the downtrodden working classes have evolved into the bestial Morlocks, cannibal hominids resembling human spiders, who toil underground maintaining the machinery that keep the Eloi their flocks docile and plentiful. Both species, having adapted to their routines, are of distinctly sub-human intelligence."

Sorry don't remember the show Wink

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Old horror show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved