Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Small Wonder

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Small Wonder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joey

Small Wonder      Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:05 pm Reply with quote

Did anyone here like Small Wonder? The show with the robot girl? I did. In fact, I had a crush on her/it. I even dreamed about her/it last night!

MainMan

Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:02 am Reply with quote

That was a great show! I think that the girl's (robot's) name was Vicki. She was cute but just a little too young for me. I think she was somewhere around five years younger than me which would be no problem today but as a young teenager, that's a big difference.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:35 pm Reply with quote

An interesting tidbit about that show was that Alice Ghostly who played the role of Ida Mae Brindle on Small Wonder for one season also was starring on Designing Women at the same time. It's very unusual for an actor to be on two series at once.

If you're old like me or watch much "TV Land" or "Nick at Night", you probably know Alice better as "Aunt Esmerelda" on the "Bewitched TV show". Remember, she was the witch that couldn't get her spells right. She'd try to do something good and really mess things up!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Happipuppi

Alice & other Bewitched personell      Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:03 pm Reply with quote

It may be interesting (or not) to note that Alice Ghostly is one of the very few surviving cast members (large or small part) of that show.

Along with Alice there's:

Casey Rogers:The 2nd Louise Tate. Everyone talks about the two Darrins but never about this fact or the 2 Mrs Kravitzes.

Erin & Diane Murphy:In her early 40's now and played Tabitha. (Tabitha as a baby was also represented by 4 other babies whom may still be out there.

(Forgot actor's name but) Adam Stephens:Darrin and Samantha's baby boy. Still out there too.

Last but not least: Bernard Fox aka Dr. Bombay. Mr. Fox was also Col. Crittendon on Hogan's Heroes and those of us who've seen Titanic recognized him immediately in the movie. I think he's either in his late 70s or early 80s.

That's all,everyone else is gone. Sad

Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:34 am Reply with quote

Really Great Show. I love the boy Jamie

VICTORIA

LOVE THE SHOW      Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:56 pm Reply with quote

I LOVE THE SHOW I UST TO WANA BE LIKE HER LOL JK BUT I LOVE THE SHOW Laughing

eva

Re: LOVE THE SHOW      Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:34 am Reply with quote

VICTORIA wrote:
I LOVE THE SHOW I UST TO WANA BE LIKE HER LOL JK BUT I LOVE THE SHOW Laughing
it was a wounderfull show no one really seems to remember it or her.thank you for being here have been searching for anyone that remembered this cute little girl.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tiffany Brissette from Small Wonder      Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:16 am Reply with quote

Here's what happened to Tiffany Brissette who played "Vicki The Robot" on Small Wonder.

Tiffany had a handfull of roles after Small Wonder and eventually attended Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California where she got a bachelor's degree in psychology. She has worked as a children and youth counselor and as a nanny. As of 2006, she's living in San Diego, California.

francisco l.

small wonder      Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:43 am Reply with quote

Smile man this was such a great show very cool. Loved it

bibi66

dvd      Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quote

does anyone knows when this show is coming to dvd

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Small Wonder Dvds?      Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quote

Not only has there been no sign of when Small Wonder dvds would be available, there's not even been any talk about IF it might make it to dvd.

As soon as we hear anything, we'll post it on our Small Wonder page.

roblikestv

SMALL WONDER      Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quote

Ther is a new website for wacthing television online called HULU.COM There is a link where you can suggest programing. If enough people suggst that they add SMALL WONDER maybe they will and once it is added there who knows maybe the DVD will be next. Laughing

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Small Wonder All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved