Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

one from the fifties

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> one from the fifties
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr t

one from the fifties      Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quote

2 guys in a helicopter...show called whirly-bird.... I think. Any info would help thanks.

debdog42
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:02 am Reply with quote

Is this it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050077/

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quote

If debdog42 is right, there's also a Whirlybirds TV Show Page with a photo, cast list, trivia, etc. at our site.

billriddle

Rescue 8      Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quote

I would like to know if anyone can tell me which episodes of Rescue 8 back in the late '50's and early '60's my uncle Jack played in. His name was John Ellerbrock. Smile

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote

I can't find any credits on Rescue 8 for anyone named Ellerbrock. That doesn't mean that he wasn't on the show. It probably means that the role(s) he played are "uncredited". Usually that happens with an actor who had no lines of dialog or very little dialog.

If he wasn't a regular on the show, he might not be listed because the records of who appeared on each individual episode are not complete.

You could try contacting "Screen Gems", the company that produced "Rescue 8". They might have more complete information.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> one from the fifties All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved