Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help with tv show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> help with tv show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awalla10

help with tv show      Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quote

I'm trying to remember a show from the late 80s - early 90's, possibly similar to the twilght zone or outer limits. one of the episodes involved two boys who acidentally spill chemicles onto a magazine which then makes the image on the page come to life. as in the 2D picture no longer exists and becomes a 3D living thing. it first happens to a dog, and then naturally they try it on magazines with women at which point things go horribly wrong. does this sond familiar to anybody? it could also possibly be a movie rather than a tv show.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Weird Science      Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quote

It sounds like you're talking about the 1994 series, "Weird Science". It was inspired by a 1985 movie, also titled "Weird Science".

awalla10

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quote

Possible. i already had a look at the movie and found that it wasn't it but i'll have a closer look at the show. Thanx

musiclovr89

Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quote

agreed, im pretty sure thats what it is too

SOFarSoGood

Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quote

love that movie....it was just funny to see these guys create a woman the way they wanted her to be and for her to be so into them...haha...

Foxie

Please tell me the name of this TV show????      Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quote

I cannot find it in any of the titles and it is killing me big time!
O-K, SEEMS TO ME I DIDN'T REMEMBER THE NAME EVEN WHEN IT EXISTED, BUT I'VE REALLY LOOKED HARD TO FIND IT......
THE OPENING WAS A SCENE IN THE PARK WITH A THINKER STATUE
I REMEMBER A BEATNIK WITH A SMALL MUSTACHE AND BEARD IN
THE SHAPE OF A TRIANGLE
THE CLOSE WAS USUALLY IN A CAFE WITH THE BEATNIK BEATING
ON BONGOS AND RECITING HIS HEART OUT
I BELIEVE THERE WAS A PERSON NAMED MARMADUKE OR MONGOOSE
HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN GILLIGANS ISLAND TOO
ANYWAY, I LOVED THIS PROGRAM AND WAS CRUSHED WHEN IT WENT OFF THE AIR AND IF I KNEW THE TITLE......
THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND POSSIBLY HELPING ME REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS SHOW

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
I REMEMBER A BEATNIK WITH A SMALL MUSTACHE AND BEARD. HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN GILLIGANS ISLAND TOO.

That's an easy one for me. I actually remember watching that show. (Yes, I'm old but I was VERY young at that time) It was called, "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" and starred a very young Bob Denver who would go on to play Gilligan on "Gilligan's Island".

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Foxie

Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quote

Yes, but I must have seen reruns cause I was married with children when I saw it and the title still doesn't fit!
Thanks so much for the info!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> help with tv show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved