Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would you go out on a date with celebrity?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General Discussion -> Would you go out on a date with celebrity?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenlovetv

Would you go out on a date with celebrity?      Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quote

Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?

Vickywav3

Re: Would you go out on a date with celebrity?      Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quote

jenlovetv wrote:
Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?

I don’t know about Bruce Willis, but you can have Brad & Katie from “As The World Turns” come to your house with a $5K check and do a chore for you.

tubedude
Novice Member
Novice Member

ummmm.      Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quote

duhhhhh!!!!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Celebrity dating      Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quote

If a celebrity wants to come to my home with a $5,000 check and perform household chores, that's fine by me.

As far as dating or getting romantically involved with a celebrity ... I'd really have to think about that one. I have no interest whatsoever in losing my privacy or reading about things I didn't actually do in the newspaper or on the "entertainment" shows.

SOFarSoGood

Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quote

i totally agree w/crazy....being in the spot light and having to work around the schedule they have where they have to be on movie sets for months and barely having time to spend w/that person...def not for me. but for fun Robert Buckley

RRicci
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:27 pm Reply with quote

Would I go out with a celebrity? Is water wet? Is the sun hot? Do birds fly?

I wouldn't mind going out with Alyssa Milano or Drew Barrymore. Or some of the other cuties out there.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General Discussion -> Would you go out on a date with celebrity? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved