Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chanel?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Chanel?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToon

Chanel?      Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quote

Have you heard anything about the new Chanel biography? You know typical who where when synopsis? Also What about the sequel to the professional starring Natalie portman, was the buzz about this movie pure myth or is it really coming out?

SOFarSoGood

Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quote

Well, looking online, there's two upcoming Chanel films...one with Shirley Maclaine and the other with Audrey Tautou.

Not sure about the Professional being a sequel, but I read about a bunch of other films being sequelized..kind of disappointing that Hollywood can't be original.

LooneyToon

Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quote

Sigh, I would've loved to see Natalie Portman back as Mathilda..

SOFarSoGood

Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quote

I'm sort of looking forward to the Chanel movie this weekend...it would be awesome to see some old, vintage Chanel on film..she had such an interesting life.

LooneyToon

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quote

Oo, that actually sounds interesting. And oddly, I just saw a commercial for it Shocked

Unfortunately, I will be out tomorrow night, but will be making sure that my tivo is set to record it tomorrow at 8 Wink

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Chanel? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved