Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JAG

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> JAG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

JAG      Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:14 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the JAG TV show forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about JAG or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about JAG, check out our JAG Page!

Thanks for visiting!

JazzLover

Jag was a real butt-kickin' show!      Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quote

Now Jag was a real man's show. What guy wouldn't want to be a guy like Harmen Rabb?

Great looking!
Jet Jock!
Successfull Lawyer!
High-ranking military officer!
Chick magnet!

The guy was the closest thing to me I've ever seen!

Of course; he was a fictional character and I'm the real thing!

chris

Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:04 am Reply with quote

i wasnt a hardcore fan but when was it canceled? and why?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Why Was JAG Cancelled?      Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:32 am Reply with quote

After 10 years and 227 episodes, JAG was the longest-running military TV series of all time!

Everything ends eventually. Usually most of the cast, crew, writers, and production staff are ready to move on to new things. This seems to happen on average at about the seven year mark (in my opinion). So ten years stretched it to the limit.

There was talk that David James Elliott (who played Commander Harmon Rabb Jr.) had tired of the role and refused to do another season. I doubt that it was that simple. There were probably several others who felt the same way. All of the regualrs were multi-millionaires and, therefore, in a position to do whatever they liked most (theater, broadway, movies, beach bum, etc.) without regard to the size of the paycheck.

Ratings, I'm sure, also played a role. They had been falling for the last couple of seasons and many of those involved with the show may have figured it was time to "go out" while still a fairly popular show.

In any case, JAG will be around for many years in re-run due to its 227 episodes. Maybe there will even be a reunion show some day!

Abbylover

JAG      Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quote

I love to watch the dvds over and over again i was so happy when i saw that there was going to be a show to replace jag and i've watched every episode of Ncis i hope it will contine for a very long time like Jag did :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> JAG All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved