Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What was the name of this series?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> What was the name of this series?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvdmon

What was the name of this series?      Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quote

It may have only run for half a season if that much, but I still remember it. The lead character I've seen in other things but he's not a big name, just recognizable. From what I recall, it was a show about this one guy and just stories about him throughout his life. I think it was based in San Francisco, or at least one of the episodes was about the 1989 earthquake. I believe the show aired in the 90's, but not exactly sure when. The only other episode I recall was about a then future 2008 or maybe 2009 or 2010 when the economy had tanked and it was basically another depression.

In general I love looking at fairly recent tv/movies (IE within the last 35 years) that have tried to portray a part of the near future (that is, what is now our time or even slightly earlier out to maybe 2020). If anyone knows of shows that do this sort of thing, please let me know. I just came across Sequest DSV on Netflix and started watching it. It's always funny looking at what I remember looking so cool and futuristic and now looks hokey and antiquated - and just from 10-15 years ago!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> What was the name of this series? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved