Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Name Is Earl

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> My Name Is Earl
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Name Is Earl      Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:59 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the My Name Is Earl forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about My Name Is Earl or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about My Name Is Earl, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/mynameisearl.html

Thanks for visiting!

TVJunkie

good show      Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:26 am Reply with quote

this is one of my favorite new comedies it's very cleaver and adds a nice "moral to the story" in each episode glad it's been added and can't wait for next season

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Repeat of My Name is Earl's Pilot Episode      Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:19 am Reply with quote

For those of you who missed the pilot episode of My Name is Earl, NBC is saying that it will air at 8PM Eastern on Thursday, September 14th.

My local listings, however, say that there will be a football game at that time. Check your local listings.

Re: Repeat of My Name is Earl's Pilot Episode      Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
For those of you who missed the pilot episode of My Name is Earl, NBC is saying that it will air at 8PM Eastern on Thursday, September 14th.

My local listings, however, say that there will be a football game at that time. Check your local listings.

I just wanna say that Earl still R-O-C-K-S!!!! I'll keep an eye for the latest update of Earl. I just heard that TV Guide magazine will feature Earl for April 30 with a scratch-n-sniff promo too.

footballs
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Re: Repeat of My Name is Earl's Pilot Episode      Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
CrazyAboutTV wrote:

I just wanna say that Earl still R-O-C-K-S!!!! I'll keep an eye for the latest update of Earl. I just heard that TV Guide magazine will feature Earl for April 30 with a scratch-n-sniff promo too.

yeah. I heard about it too. I hope they interview the major casts of Earl. It will be a collector's item for Earl fans like me.

tttttttt
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quote

I love the series.. my favorite is Catalina.. hope they have some sexy pics of her from the episode where she wore that sexy blue bikini. :lol:

footballs
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quote

tttttttt wrote:
I love the series.. my favorite is Catalina.. hope they have some sexy pics of her from the episode where she wore that sexy blue bikini. Laughing

Yeah she is so HOT! She even hotter that Jaime Pressly ( as Joy). She is mexican right?

justine

Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:05 am Reply with quote

footballs wrote:
tttttttt wrote:
I love the series.. my favorite is Catalina.. hope they have some sexy pics of her from the episode where she wore that sexy blue bikini. Laughing

Yeah she is so HOT! She even hotter that Jaime Pressly ( as Joy). She is mexican right?

i think she's a spanish. She so hot! i saw the tv guide ish. Great!

footballs
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quote

justine wrote:
footballs wrote:
tttttttt wrote:

i think she's a spanish. She so hot! i saw the tv guide ish. Great!

Has anyone grabbed the latest issue of TV Guide? I think it's a great ish. Lots of infos about the Earl show.

tttttttt
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Thu May 03, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quote

I got a copy of TV guide... They have Randy, Earl and Joy on the front cover.. i liked the interviews they are very funny! :lol: they also have a scratch n' sniff game.. teriffic!

LooneyToon

Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quote

i think there was a new episode last night, pissed that I missed it.
finally the writers strike is over

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Name Is Earl is back!      Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quote

You can go to NBC.com; click on "Watch Video"; then click on "My Name is Earl". When you get to the next page, select the video titled, "" I Won't Die with a Little Help From My Friends - Parts 1 & 2".

Watching on the computer is not as good as on TV, but it beats the heck out of missing an episode of one of your favorite shows!

Have fun!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

SOFarSoGood

Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quote

LooneyToon wrote:

finally the writers strike is over

Agreed I love this show!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> My Name Is Earl All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved