Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

about your show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> about your show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emm

about your show      Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:35 pm Reply with quote

i love your show it is great
i wish it was on all the time Confused Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad Laughing Surprised Very Happy

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:11 am Reply with quote

Quote:
i love your show

Thanks for the praise but we're not actually associated with any TV show, network, TV station, etc.

We simply provide web pages about TV series and other TV-related subjects. And, of course, we've recently added this TV forum.

You probably found one of our TV series pages through a search engine or a link at some other site.

For a list of all of our TV series pages, try our home page at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com

Thanks for participating at the CrazyAboutTV forum!

lovelygal102006@yahoo.com

Re: about your show      Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:18 pm Reply with quote

well i would like to start off by saying yesterday was actually the first time i saw it and i can not belive what i saw you guys really make peoples wishes come true.You let them know that there is hope and miralcales in life.so my question is how may i make a wish.Even though i would love to make a wish for myself this wish is actually for my mother and little brother,So if you would please do me the favor of leeting me know where to began on making a wish i would appreciate it Thanks.

Sincerely yours,
Jorgelina Perez Very Happy [/b]

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quote

I can only guess that you came from our "Three Wishes" of "Extreme Makeover: Home Editions page.

Again, we remind everyone that we are in no way associated with the networks or the shows' production.

We are a fan site that provides information about the shows.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> about your show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved