Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TV Show/Movie I'm Looking For...Help..

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> TV Show/Movie I'm Looking For...Help..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inkaddict

TV Show/Movie I'm Looking For...Help..      Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quote

Hello,
I do hope you can help me...

For some reason, I have a clip of a tv show or movie in my mind that I cannot quit thinking on...
I do not remember if it was from a TV Show or from a movie...It might be a TV Series though, cause I've seen the scene before a few times...

The scene that I see playing over, is there is a guy that keeps turning his head looking for something...I don't recall if somebody done something on the wall in front of him and he looks back and forth to see what happened or what. As if this guy is a skeptic and trying to figure out how something was done...
I believe the guy that keeps looking back and forth may have thinning hair or hair loss on the top of his head...he may have glasses, believe he's white and I believe he's of thin build...

I believe it is something I saw recently on TV, maybe within' a month...it's very aggravating but I do not know how to do a search for a guy that is moving his head back and forth...
I just want to find out the name of the show/movie so it'll quit bugging me..
My main things I watch on tv are: TV Land, Nick at Nite, MASH, King of Queens...hope this helps..

And if you don't know the answer, could you forward this to anybody that might know?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> TV Show/Movie I'm Looking For...Help.. All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved