Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Law and Order (All Series)

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Law and Order (All Series)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Law and Order (All Series)      Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the Law and Order forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about any of the Law and Order series or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Law and Order, you can find our web pages about those shows at:

Law and Order (Original Series)
Law and Order: SVU
Law and Order: Criminal Intent

Thanks for visiting!

mominneed

what the child jake had that killed henry      Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:06 am Reply with quote

it was on on channel 35 last night svu. i watched it twiced and still missed it, my son has that and needs help. please tell me the disorder so i can prevent my son from doing the same.

sincerely worried mother.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Law and Order Disorder      Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:06 am Reply with quote

I did a lot of checking and couldn't find anyplace where it mentions the disorder. The episode you're talking about appears to be "Conscience" which is episode #6 of the sixth season. All the discriptions say is:

Quote:
When a missing 5-year-old boy is found dead, suspicion falls on his mentally unstable 13-year-old neighbor, whose mental problems began after he was abused at a camp recommended by the victim's father.

I checked my listings and that episode is not scheduled to air again in the near future.

Does anyone have the season 6 dvds and can help "mominneed" out? She needs to know what disorder the 13-year-old had.

Good luck!

mominneed

suv episode      Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quote

thank you for your help, can any one out there help me with jakes disorder. I need it to help my son, he has been moved from one treatment center to another. Please help me help my boy. urgent.

johnresa

GET HER OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1      Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:14 pm Reply with quote

LOOK I LOVE SVU SO MUCH BUT THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS I HAVE HAD TO HAVE A BARF BAG BY MY SIDE TO EVEN BEGIN TO STOMACH ELLIOTTS NEW PARTNER. SHE MAKES ME SICK IN EVERY WAY. HER VOICE IS AWFUL, HER JUMP THE GUN ATTITUDE, AND THE FACT SHE WEARS THE SAME CLOTHES EVERY EPISODE. I WANT TO START A PETITION AGAINST HER. I DONT REALLY KNOW HER NAME BUT IF YOU ARE SICK TO YIR STOMACH THEN YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT. OLIVIA....WHERE ARE YOU????????? I KNOW YOU ARE HAVING A ROUGH TIME NOW, BUT WHEN YOU ARE FEELING COME BACK PLEASE SO I CAN STOP CRYING AND TAKING PEPTO BISMOL EVERY TIME I WATCH THE SHOW. Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil

Re: suv episode      Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quote

mominneed wrote:
thank you for your help, can any one out there help me with jakes disorder. I need it to help my son, he has been moved from one treatment center to another. Please help me help my boy. urgent.

there are some children who are literally born without a conscience, a bad seed some say. there is no cure for these children but in some cases they can be treated with medication. unfortunately, for many of these children the only answer is to have them institutionalized. i know that this is probably not the answer you are looking for, but it is the only one i can think of. i have worked with mentally disturbed children and this is usually the only answer. i pray you will find one that will give you peace. may God bless and keep you both.

Re: GET HER OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:00 pm Reply with quote

johnresa wrote:
LOOK I LOVE SVU SO MUCH BUT THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS I HAVE HAD TO HAVE A BARF BAG BY MY SIDE TO EVEN BEGIN TO STOMACH ELLIOTTS NEW PARTNER. SHE MAKES ME SICK IN EVERY WAY. HER VOICE IS AWFUL, HER JUMP THE GUN ATTITUDE, AND THE FACT SHE WEARS THE SAME CLOTHES EVERY EPISODE. I WANT TO START A PETITION AGAINST HER. I DONT REALLY KNOW HER NAME BUT IF YOU ARE SICK TO YIR STOMACH THEN YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT. OLIVIA....WHERE ARE YOU????????? I KNOW YOU ARE HAVING A ROUGH TIME NOW, BUT WHEN YOU ARE FEELING COME BACK PLEASE SO I CAN STOP CRYING AND TAKING PEPTO BISMOL EVERY TIME I WATCH THE SHOW. Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil

it looks to me like what's her name is gone. i'm with you. i never liked her from the beginning. since Mariska is out having her baby she will be coming back, i think next week. i was also more than happy to see that Cathy and Elliot seem to be back on an even keel again. i hated it when they broke up and i just hope that they stay together. anyway, i'm glad that Samantha is gone. she was a poor replacement for Olivia.

Adrienne$

trying to find an episode      Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quote

A friend of mine from way back has a daughter that is now an actress. Her name is Blythe Auffarth and she was in the episode with the Czech gymnastics coach. The episode involved a gifted gymnast found murdered. Turns out she was murdered by a rival gymnast on the squad, who was jealous of her. The coach told her that if the top gymnast was not around, SHE would be on the team going to the Olympics. She murdered her during their morning jog Very Happy .

Does anyone remember what season this episode aired and what the name of it was?

Thnx.[/b]

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Law & Order SVU Episode      Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quote

That episode was in the second season of Law & Order: SVU. It was titled, "Pixies" but is sometimes also referred to as "Little Women".

Your friend's daughter played a character named, "Amanda". She looks as though she could possibly be an up and coming star!

She's also appeared on episodes of "Law & Order" (episode "Girl Most Likely), Law & Order: Criminal Intent" (episode "Siren Call"), "The King of Queens" (episode "Fight Schlub"), "Veronica Mars" (episode "I am God"), "Sex and the City" (episode "Hot Child in the City"), and "Third Watch" (episode "History of the World").

She was also in a 2000 movie titled, "Keeping the Faith" which will be airing on March 16th and 17th on the comedy channel. My guess is that her role is brief in that one.

She has just completed a starring role in a movie titled, "The Girl Next Door". It looks like that one may be an independent film or from a small studio so it's hard to say whether it will be released or how widely.

I know it can be exciting to have some kind of connection to someone on TV or in the Movies. I hope that information will help you to further explore her career!

She only just graduated from high school in 2003, so she's doing pretty well for someone so young!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

JazzLover

Here's her photo      Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quote

Here's a photo of Blythe so you'll know her when you see her! Can you ask her mom for her telephone number for me? Just kidding (and dreaming)!

Her mom      Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quote

Blythe's mom Nancy was my voice coach years ago. I remember Blythe and her sister playing upstairs at her house whenever I was there. Very well behaved girls...I wish her all kinds of luck in her acting career!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Law and Order (All Series) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved